GenesisRhapsodos

May 12, 2017
Before anyone thinks this is a bug, it's not. It's by design. Primrose's dark secret is one that you can find yourself locked out of solving. I might make it more explicit in a later version if you try to solve it when you've already locked yourself out so that you don't end up wasting your time, but I didn't think of that in time to get it in this version.
Thanks for the clarification. I initially thought it was a bug because I didn't check thoroughly and missed the fact that there were 2 sequences that gave you clue_31 (Primrose gave an old woman access to the library the night of Merek's murder), each belonged to a different route.
Upon realizing that, everything fell into place and felt logical.

With that being said, I'm eager to see how everything turns out. Being locked out of content makes it feel like we're approaching the finale, and the story is branching out to make place for different endings.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Actually it's only possible in one route.
The "Primrose said only Merek worked on spells, but she lied" clue is only available if you cast Invade Mind on her in the reading room, which resulted in her showing you the writing room. If you cast it while she is in prison, Merek (in your dream) will be the one informing you about the writing room's existence.

I had to spend a good 15 minutes reading the script to figure out what I was missing. Hope it helped you guys.
I think it's still possible on both routes, although on friends with benefits it should regard the conditions you've mentioned. You can get the clue but then intentionally fail to report it to Samarra in time, which leads to Primrose's arrest. I happen to have an older save just before this talk with Samarra. So i loaded it, waited till she gets arrested, got her out of prison and it left me with the clue, but on friends with benefits route. Of course, this case is unlikely, but it's still possible.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Belle do y'all have any plans to make a route that encourages primrose to continue her...studies? She's become my second favorite character and I would hope there would be a route where her and the mc continue their studies together.[And by studies I am literally talking about the study of magic and not some euphamism for sex. I'm really hoping the story continued to push him down the road of hecoming a wizard and not just another mc that picks up a sword and swings it left and right. I do hope the mc can encourage her to start back studying magic and even studying it with him.

Reactions: blablubiblub

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle do y'all have any plans to make a route that encourages primrose to continue her...studies? She's become my second favorite character and I would hope there would be a route where her and the mc continue their studies together.[And by studies I am literally talking about the study of magic and not some euphamism for sex. I'm really hoping the story continued to push him down the road of hecoming a wizard and not just another mc that picks up a sword and swings it left and right. I do hope the mc can encourage her to start back studying magic and even studying it with him.
There isn't time for that within the confines of this story, but there will be some payoff. And don't worry, this isn't a story about swashbuckling and duels. Mostly.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Great update as always Belle, the only thing is missing is an spell to the mc have more "nuts" (only 1 with these girls is a blasphemy) and footjobs, Evelyn have great legs.

y7521y

May 26, 2019
The attraction of the story exceeded the sex scene, which became the resonance of the players, This is different from other sex games.
Can the game become a classic?
Belle, Continue to create,Don't rush to end the game. Rest for two months and think slowly.
We will continue to look forward to and support you.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Not to be too inquisitive but is there a reason why there are four links to sex-sites on the current 0.27 version download?
BongaCams - International sex chat,
FapTitans -Best game for adults.,
Hot girls on your desktop! (Support site!), and, last but not least....
Pussy Saga - Erotic online game !

Did Bell accidentally include these or was it our friendly downloader??

Just askin'

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes