RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Another 4-incher being called a large cock. Lol. Delusional ass developers.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
what's ntr on this game? the princess is being stole from you? or your sis whom you apparently like by you?
Technically none since they aren't even together at the time, but you know some people have paper thin ego so the tag helps warning the weak of mind.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Well I am lost. What is the missing puzzle in the vision of the fairy Queen!?
I make myself understood. There is a phrase that must be interpreted correctly and it is necessary to change some words for others, I already did that. But I lack a test to interpret this phrase correctly. And I don't know what it is.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I make myself understood. There is a phrase that must be interpreted correctly and it is necessary to change some words for others, I already did that. But I lack a test to interpret this phrase correctly. And I don't know what it is.
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You should probably go explore elsewhere until you figure it out. If you're smashing your head up against the wall without making any real progress, odds are that you're missing something important. Once you get that important thing, the vision will start to make a lot more sense.

If you've already found this clue and are still struggling with it, or found the final answer illogical, please let me know. This puzzle, in particular, is one that might need some tweaking based on people's experiences with it.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
You should probably go explore elsewhere until you figure it out. If you're smashing your head up against the wall without making any real progress, odds are that you're missing something important. Once you get that important thing, the vision will start to make a lot more sense.

If you've already found this clue and are still struggling with it, or found the final answer illogical, please let me know. This puzzle, in particular, is one that might need some tweaking based on people's experiences with it.
I think what needs tweaking is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not saying it shouldn't be necessary, rather that there should be an inkling or a hint that we might wanna do that. I racked my brain for a while without visiting her when I reached that point, trying to form a complete vision. I had no idea that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You can piece the phrase together by choosing an option gauge Belle's reaction then if the reaction is negative scroll back and choose another phrase then gauge Belle's reaction, repeat until you have the correct phrases to solve the puzzle.

Reactions: diegao

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
You can piece the phrase together by choosing an option gauge Belle's reaction then if the reaction is negative scroll back and choose another phrase then gauge Belle's reaction, repeat until you have the correct phrases to solve the puzzle.
I did that and I have the correct phrases what is missing is the evidence to prove the phrase is correct. I have one evidence I just need another one and I don't know what it is

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did that and I have the correct phrases what is missing is the evidence to prove the phrase is correct. I have one evidence I just need another one and I don't know what it is
than leave that part alone and investigate the other locations a bit more
...or use the search function in the thread if you are boreing :p

Reactions: RustyV and diegao

Haku-1

Nov 11, 2019
Kamerad, tell me, please, what kind of model is used in the role of Samarra? :прохладный:

Oct 22, 2017

So i got question do this fairy queen vision can be completed yet or nah?
Because i have got all the vision i have figured that nell is the fairy queen sister but the evidence just gone from my evidence library so i cant use it with the fairy queen vision.. Was it a bug or what?

Haku-1

Nov 11, 2019
Nell, if you don't change my sclerosis, this is the Beibei G3F for Genesis Female. Something like that...

diegao

Nov 27, 2018

Hi dev, well thing is that I'm almost 100% sure to advance in history on all open fronts as far as the last update. And that is missing with the fairy Queen. But I can't maybe because I used that track elsewhere and maybe I don't have it anymore. Because I have used all the clues I have there and none agrees. Belle helps me to organize the sentence correctly, the only thing it takes to decipher this vision is the link between Fey and man and that is where I don't know where to look or what character to ask or if it was one of the clues I had before but that uses it previously revealing one of the secrets. Anyway, it's a challenge hahahaha

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I take it once Nell becomes the Fairy Queen you don't get any further scenes with the woman of the manor you and Nell break into for "training".

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.27.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers at my and pages.

Before this version of the game, we only had one secret left to solve: Primrose's dark secret. With 0.27.0, that secret is now available to solve, and the rewards for doing so enjoyed. Whatever you think Primrose's secret is, you're probably wrong. A few more pieces of the puzzle should start to come together with these developments, leading us ever closer to the endgame.

In addition to Primrose's secret, you now have the option to have fun with Nell after her transition into her new role as of the previous update. This assumes that she is your girlfriend and that you didn't put her through hell. But who would do that to poor Nell anyway, huh?

Changelog 0.27.0:
  • Implemented Primrose's dark secret.
  • Expanded Primrose's existing sex scenes.
  • Added a new scene with Nell.
  • Added a SubscribeStar link to the main menu.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
In addition to Primrose's secret, you now have the option to have fun with Nell after her transition into her new role as of the previous update. This assumes that she is your girlfriend and that you didn't put her through hell. But who would do that to poor Nell anyway, huh?
[...]
Where is the bastard who did that so i can bury him? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Haku-1
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes