JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Wait, what do the game mechanics I've made have to do with your ability to follow a walkthrough I didn't write? And how is the walkthrough a system in the game that I'm supposed to be able to control?

In any case, you'll get something vaguely like what you're hoping for when New Game Plus is implemented.
what im tring to say is widout game + you have no help absolutly no help on what to do and if something goes wrong you cant even get more money or something like that so every time you get stuck you need to start over....
Do you not see a problem with that? i mean i cant even get to the fun part and i started over 3 times already...
the player dosent have any help and like you said there is not an OFFICIAL walktrouth so what does a player have to do if he is stuck?

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
what im tring to say is widout game + you have no help absolutly no help on what to do and if something goes wrong you cant even get more money or something like that so every time you get stuck you need to start over....
Do you not see a problem with that? i mean i cant even get to the fun part and i started over 3 times already...
the player dosent have any help and like you said there is not an OFFICIAL walktrouth so what does a player have to do if he is stuck?
You know..... It really sounds here like your problem here is that you have to actually play the game. You make money, make decisions and figure stuff out which also impacts future events in the story. That is what a game is. Interactivity.

And you're here complaining that there is nothing you can do to get more money? I'm a bit confused man :LOL:

Following any walkthrough step for step is a bad idea. Especially in games like this which need you to forge your path. You can't complain that there is no help if you miss a step in a walkthrough because your fault in the first place is thinking that following the walkthrough step for step is the only way to possibly play. It isn't. Do you want money? Work at Callie's store, or in the library, or go hunt something once you find the pathfinding ability. Want more courage points? The game explicitly tells you about it when you meet that underwear dude(I don't remember his name). Everything that you need to go forward is easy and available for you to see if you focused more on the game than following some arbitrary steps. One wrong click won't lead to a game over. There are so many more opportunities.

What you said here is the equivalent of complaining that Skyrim gives you no way to proceed without a cheat for killing the monster in front of you.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just a quick heads-up: I'm taking my first break (after 2 years and 4 months of constant development) during December, so while you can still expect a new update on December 5th, the next one after that won't drop until February 5th. I don't really want to take a break, but I find myself forced to do so if I am to avoid burning out completely.

I made a post about all of this alongside the latest progress report on my and on . While my progress reports are usually reserved for patrons/subscribers only, I've made this one public because of the information about this break. I highly recommend that you take the time to read my update by following one of the two links above.

And don't worry, I'll still hang out here all month. :)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just a quick heads-up: I'm taking my first break (after 2 years and 4 months of constant development) during December, so while you can still expect a new update on December 5th, the next one after that won't drop until February 5th. I don't really want to take a break, but I find myself forced to do so if I am to avoid burning out completely.

I made a post about all of this alongside the latest progress report on my and on . While my progress reports are usually reserved for patrons/subscribers only, I've made this one public because of the information about this break. I highly recommend that you take the time to read my update by following one of the two links above.

Thank you kindly for everything and enjoy your vacation. :)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

Thanks for the heads-up. Will miss the January hit, but look forward to February. Well, and December, obviously. ;-)

Hey, a question that I don't think you've been asked (though if you have, my apologies): how close are we to the princess's arrival and the introduction of the end game? It certainly feels as if we're coming close to wrapping up the main story lines not tying directly in to the coronation. (I mean, there's a lot of stuff you could do, but...)

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey, a question that I don't think you've been asked (though if you have, my apologies): how close are we to the princess's arrival and the introduction of the end game? It certainly feels as if we're coming close to wrapping up the main story lines not tying directly in to the coronation. (I mean, there's a lot of stuff you could do, but...)
We're really close. We'll get there long before summer, I suspect, but don't take that as a promise.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
We're really close. We'll get there long before summer, I suspect, but don't take that as a promise.
take your time and dont rush
the game so far is great

i played some other games with a ticking clock scenario and i dont like them for the most part
but i am very excited for how it will play out here

y7521y

May 26, 2019

Practice yoga if necessary.
Body and family are important to you.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

If any dev deserves a break it's you. You've been hard at it for years.
And the pixie can use the time off to go on vacation to the Bahamas. :D

Reactions: Haku-1 and Belle

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I plan to compose some music of my own for the later parts of the game. That should be fun, and I won't have to pay any license fees. :)
Wait, what? When did you learn to play on top of writing, coding, rendering? How do you manage to keep your fingers' callus (it's not that u pervs!) working LLTP and a day job? Do you sleep at all?
Don't. Commit to uncommit. Go get wasted on a wireless free beach or something. Those old dirty pirates will still be here to dangerously raise your blood pressure when you return.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
what's ntr on this game? the princess is being stole from you? or your sis whom you apparently like by you?

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes