Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Hey guys,I have a question about in game days:Are they indeed limited until the Princess arrives or I can slack off forever without worrying about them ?
Right now? I don't believe so, but Belle stated multiple times there will be a time limit in final version. I think 60 days/2 months if we believe some in-game dialogues (and if my memory does not fail me here, correct me if I'm wrong)

I will use this moment to ask: will we be able to finish every single path during that limited time, or will we need to dedicate our efforts to only some of them and get others on the next runs? Or maybe it was not decided yet?

Last edited:

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Right now? I don't believe so, but Belle stated multiple times there will be a time limit in final version. I think 60 days/2 months if we believe some in-game dialogues (and if my memory does not fail me here, correct me if I'm wrong)

I will use this moment to ask: will we be able to finish every single path during that limited time, or will we need to dedicate our efforts to only some of them and get others on the next runs? Or maybe it was not decided yet?
I believe Belle was still looking for feedback on player runs and how long they took to finish their game a while back. So the no. of days might still be undecided/subject to change.

And to the question, I remember Belle stating that you most probably will not be able to finish everything in your first run, since there is a heavy emphasis on New Game+. You will be encouraged to pursue a New Game+, reasons for which might become clear as we progress.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You will be able to get every girl in one playthrough, though the intent has always been that it would be difficult (but not at all impossible) on your first playthrough. But since you mention paths, the answer is no. Each girl can have multiple paths, and you can only get one of them in one playthrough. For example, Primrose can either be your friend, girlfriend, or FWB, but not all of those.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I believe Belle was still looking for feedback on player runs and how long they took to finish their game a while back. So the no. of days might still be undecided/subject to change.

And to the question, I remember Belle stating that you most probably will not be able to finish everything in your first run, since there is a heavy emphasis on New Game+. You will be encouraged to pursue a New Game+, reasons for which might become clear as we progress.
Does that mean the stats with an X through them have a higher maximum after you've completed the game? I'm on my 2nd playthrough at the moment but I've never actually finished the game. I currently have all stats maxed except Charisma but some of them have a maximum of less than 5. I'm at day 39 so far but I think I'm a bit stuck since I haven't really been able to find anything new to do in a couple of weeks. Probably time to take a look at the walkthrough.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does that mean the stats with an X through them have a higher maximum after you've completed the game? I'm on my 2nd playthrough at the moment but I've never actually finished the game. I currently have all stats maxed except Charisma but some of them have a maximum of less than 5. I'm at day 39 so far but I think I'm a bit stuck since I haven't really been able to find anything new to do in a couple of weeks. Probably time to take a look at the walkthrough.
There is a legend on the stat screen... fields with an X are not included yet

Reactions: voldybuff

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You will be able to get every girl in one playthrough, though the intent has always been that it would be difficult (but not at all impossible) on your first playthrough. But since you mention paths, the answer is no. Each girl can have multiple paths, and you can only get one of them in one playthrough. For example, Primrose can either be your friend, girlfriend, or FWB, but not all of those.
Nice to know. I was hoping for something like that. :)

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Do you really think I would include content that would be entirely unavailable without the use of cheats? Come on!
yea but you know i tryed fallowing the walktrouth and i got 2 days behind becose i didnt have cooper/money to pay for training now i have to start over 3rd time....
with a system like that you eather let people redo certain events or make it easyer to make money

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
yea but you know i tryed fallowing the walktrouth and i got 2 days behind becose i didnt have cooper/money to pay for training now i have to start over 3rd time....
with a system like that you eather let people redo certain events or make it easyer to make money
Wait, what do the game mechanics I've made have to do with your ability to follow a walkthrough I didn't write? And how is the walkthrough a system in the game that I'm supposed to be able to control?

In any case, you'll get something vaguely like what you're hoping for when New Game Plus is implemented.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes