Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Can someone help me out and tell me if i've run into in issue with the game, like a bug or something?

Following the guide on day 36 when giving Evelyn a massage the option "If I’m going any lower, you should take your panties off first." never shows up and the massage just ends. I kept going in the guide. I let Thaddeus and Evelyn continue for awhile for the coins. Then I stopped it. Turns out she is still giving me money but Thanddeus is always busy so it looks like i succesfully stopped them but I'm still getting the money. No matter how many times I try the massage i can't get the option to go lower and i guess that step is required to have sex with Evelyn as i've went as far as a can on her path and convinced her. Seems like I'm just stuck.

Was there a problem stopping Thaddeus and Evelyn? Did the game not recognize that i stopped them? Did I let them go on too long maybe? A bug? Anyone else seen this before? Is starting over my only option here?

HVSS

Oct 6, 2018
After having spent a couple more hours messing around with it i'd say the game is super solid despite the scenes that i (personally) find lacking, i don't mean the pseudo-animations which i don't really have a problem with but the apparently limited choices in positions, missionary and doggy style come up a bit too often imho. Also, and this is more of a semi-serious nitpick, i couldn't help but feel cheated when i got a titjob from Evelyn instead of an assjob after that massage tbh. Especially since the entire scene is mostly focused around her goergous backside the anticipation was kind of ruined for me. If anything it's a testament to the game's writing that i've spent so many hours playing around despite this.
Sounds really entitled but i don't know how else to put it.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm not the one you're replying to, but I have this error as well.
I'll look into it. The game doesn't run right now because I'm in the middle of adding a large batch of code, but once I get it running again, I'll see what I can figure out. In the meantime, I recommend running the previous version of the game, loading that save, moving to a different location (one where you don't have a menu active), and saving. Then try that new save in the latest version.

Mar 21, 2019
Well, that was sort of a gut shot for me. FQ was always my favorite and even if t was a longshot, I was sorta kinda hoping for her to be an epilogue option. But it is a hallmark of good writing that you go through even with the unpleasant consequences, and since saving the MC critically weakened (read pretty much killed her anyway) this really is the only way forward.

Reactions: Belle

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I also got the feeling the Crone was the one who poisoned truthsayer Merek to force the protagonist to ask for her help learning magic. After all who else had the magic knowledge to change appearance and would benefit from the old man dying in the story so far?
How about Thadeus?
Or is it just me hating him way too much? :D

Reactions: sedin

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
It occurs to me that Marek may have poisoned himself. Not sure why -- but it seems like the kind of thing he might have done.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And the stranger with magic powers of transformation who visited the library the night before his death was a coincidence? I find that unlikely. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Well, you assume the stranger who visited knew magic. Nothing says that he couldn't have the spell cast upon him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, you assume the stranger who visited knew magic. Nothing says that he couldn't have the spell cast upon him.
Sounds like a whole lot of trouble to kill himself AND frame Primrose who was like a daugther to him...
Also he was VERY intent to prepare the player to his best ability for the calamity that was to come according to his own vision.
Also we know that Cameleon Scales had been used just outside of the library which are used as a spell component... magic is not commonly known and those animals aren't part of the primal natural live around as we prooved

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Sounds like a whole lot of trouble to kill himself AND frame Primrose who was like a daugther to him...
Also he was VERY intent to prepare the player to his best ability for the calamity that was to come according to his own vision.
Also we know that Cameleon Scales had been used just outside of the library which are used as a spell component... magic is not commonly known and those animals aren't part of the primal natural live around as we prooved
Fair enough -- it was a thought that occurred to me (and seemed like the kind of trick Belle has liked to play). But your analysis seems sound to me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You took the words from my mouth. :p

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
The Crone being the poisoner is just way too obvious. Somebody changed in to the Crone that night and (we assume) poisoned Merek. Why do it in your own popular form and why leave the scales? I was actually surprised, when Samara accepted the scales as evidence - it's the most questionable thing of all. A bunch of very expensive and exotic magical components, found just lying around next to a crime scene more than a week after the crime? Yeah... that's not fishy at all.

Betobe

Nov 18, 2019
I came across LLtP on gamcore and started playing it online. I got myself up to day 43 and have now come across a couple roadblocks (version .25 with a couple missing graphic files). So, I went googling and found this site and downloaded .26 directly. The online .25 version has an import/export save option in the top left of the screen, but the downloaded .26 does not. Unfortunately, simply copying the exported saves in the .25 saves folder doesn't result in a save that can be loaded (something about a missing matrix module). I really don't want to start all over. Is there an import function I'm missing, or is there a way to edit the save file and turn it into something useful? (I've seen save editors mentioned, but I haven't seen a link to any and googling hasn't turned up anything obviously useful.)
Thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I came across LLtP on gamcore and started playing it online. I got myself up to day 43 and have now come across a couple roadblocks (version .25 with a couple missing graphic files). So, I went googling and found this site and downloaded .26 directly. The online .25 version has an import/export save option in the top left of the screen, but the downloaded .26 does not. Unfortunately, simply copying the exported saves in the .25 saves folder doesn't result in a save that can be loaded (something about a missing matrix module). I really don't want to start all over. Is there an import function I'm missing, or is there a way to edit the save file and turn it into something useful? (I've seen save editors mentioned, but I haven't seen a link to any and googling hasn't turned up anything obviously useful.)
Thanks!
...why woud you play a RenPy game online?...
I could understand if you have problems importing your old save files in the local installation, but the other way around?
Not to mention it's generaly a bad idea to import a save game from a later release into a previous one... that screams for unnecessary errors

Reactions: hameleona
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes