nderla

Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 26437
Overview:
You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.

One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.

Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people's minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town's girls as possible.

Life is about to become... satisfying.
Updated: 28/01/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre: Male Protagonist, Mind Control, Incest, Threesome, Lesbian, Voyeur, Anal

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download(s):
PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

View attachment 22573 View attachment 22574 View attachment 22576 View attachment 22577

nderla

Jul 5, 2017
I really like this game, its well writen and pretty seamless to play tho took me a bit to figure a couple things out.

Im a fan of a set timeline to get things done that allows for the first couple days to teach you stuff about the gameplay while moving in the right direction. Makes you have to think how to get everything in within the month. Also a big fan of having scenes totally unlocked so the mechanics are in place when stats caps increase.

Well done

Reactions: Belle

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sounds to me like you haven't found the books yet. You need to figure out Primrose's small secret to unlock the location where you can find them.
weird tho, all i have for primrose's secret is overdue books and she never throws out anything and he won't even bother asking about either, back during the beginning in another version yes i had checked the alley and found the books and yes i read some while working, yet the perversity level stayed stuck at 1

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
weird tho, all i have for primrose's secret is overdue books and she never throws out anything and he won't even bother asking about either, back during the beginning in another version yes i had checked the alley and found the books and yes i read some while working, yet the perversity level stayed stuck at 1
The books aren't in the alley. There are other books beyond the Perversity ones, and those are probably the ones you're reading. If a book increases Perversity, it will state so explicitly. You should make another attempt at figuring out Primrose's secret, because you won't get those books without it. Check the walkthrough posted earlier if you need more specific directions.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The books aren't in the alley. There are other books beyond the Perversity ones, and those are probably the ones you're reading. If a book increases Perversity, it will state so explicitly. You should make another attempt at figuring out Primrose's secret, because you won't get those books without it. Check the walkthrough posted earlier if you need more specific directions.
the walkthrough say People say Primrose never throws anything in the trash., so i try that clue, and belle says huh? that's supposed to be a lie primrose told you? i say uh yeah and belle says uh no more like you're never going to corner her like this, end of invade mind.

edit: it's beginning to look like i'll have to redo it all, something mucked up somewhere.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
the walkthrough say People say Primrose never throws anything in the trash., so i try that clue, and belle says huh? that's supposed to be a lie primrose told you? i say uh yeah and belle says uh no more like you're never going to corner her like this, end of invade mind.
Yeah. Primrose never told you that she never throws anything in the trash, so of course that isn't a lie she told you. Think more closely about the question you're answering. You're jumping ahead of yourself. Much like in the Ace Attorney games, focus on the immediate question, not on the question you expect is coming later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

edit: it's beginning to look like i'll have to redo it all, something mucked up somewhere.
No you just need to keep playing and check out you quest list.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah. Primrose never told you that she never throws anything in the trash, so of course that isn't a lie she told you. Think more closely about the question you're answering. You're jumping ahead of yourself. Much like in the Ace Attorney games, focus on the immediate question, not on the question you expect is coming later.
but i only have 2 primrose clues, overdue books and the trash one and i get the same responses from belle and then invade mind is over

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
but i only have 2 primrose clues, overdue books and the trash one and i get the same responses from belle and then invade mind is over
You also have a clue that she threw the books away. If your clue list is full, use the arrow buttons on the sides to navigate to the next page. Check all your clues again. It will be there.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Belle is there a walkthrough for this game, when I played it last in v3 I just played and found I hope everything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how or why she is old but if that is her sister that would be interesting to find out,like how she survived and stuff. (My guess is the princess is evil or possesed and tried to off Lilith)
I will have to replay it but I thought I remember a story about what happen and either she was taken over or held captive and replaced.

But anyway here is the uploaded version of the walkthrough from page 49 and all credit goes there for this walkthrough.

I put v4 on it but I could be wrong.

Jul 23, 2017
I will have to replay it but I thought I remember a story about what happen and either she was taken over or held captive and replaced.

But anyway here is the uploaded version of the walkthrough from page 49 and all credit goes there for this walkthrough.

I put v4 on it but I could be wrong.
thanks but i already found that,what I was wondering is theere a walkthrough for the 0.5 (if there is need of one that is)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes