gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hard to say who hotter Nell or Belle
I feel they should get some scene together or something, she is the only girl that can see Belle, it's a wasted opportunity not to do it

I just don't know if it would be with everyone as they are now, or with Nell and MC shrunk, or with Belle grown up, that's up to the other Belle to decide;)

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Excellent game with amazing writing, I really enjoyed reading the script. Look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Belle
Jul 23, 2017
Ok this game is pretty interesting.I mean i like a good corruption game but I also like the fact that you have to do something to achieve it.This game gave an interesting spin.Can't wait for it to be finished

Reactions: Belle
Aug 16, 2016
I feel they should get some scene together or something, she is the only girl that can see Belle, it's a wasted opportunity not to do it

I just don't know if it would be with everyone as they are now, or with Nell and MC shrunk, or with Belle grown up, that's up to the other Belle to decide;)
Now that I think about it, Belle is about the right size to be used as a toy, though that would likely make her hilariously angry.

Reactions: N1K17Y
Aug 15, 2017
I've updated the walkthrough to the current version. A warning to everyone who used the earlier version, I moved around events to prioritize gaining perversity and agility, so you won't be able to just pick up from the end of the last one. You'll either need to start a new game or load a save from before day six. @jande21 I don't know if you want to upload/link it on the first page, but if you do, feel free.

A few random thoughts before I go to sleep. A priestess who likes her dungeon . . . I think I know where we get the next level in perversity. Nell is still adorable. Given the money you need for agility training, grinding for money is now necessary. @Belle might want to change that comment when working for Callie. Also, I'm still working on the proofreading document. If real life will cut me some slack, I'll try to have it done before the end of the week. For those following the walkthrough, you need to follow it exactly. Many things in the game have certain requirements. If you deviate from the walkthrough, you may not have the required points to achieve the stated result.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Given the money you need for agility training, grinding for money is now necessary. @Belle might want to change that comment when working for Callie.
It's a temporary state of affairs. The game expects you to earn money in the morning, build relationships/skills in the afternoon, and do whatever you can in the nights. It's not all that obvious right now because of where the game is in development, but it will become clearer over time. Also, there will be more ways to earn money while doing useful things, some of which should be coming up reasonably soon.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
uhm how much longer till we can get into the darker secrets of the girls?
It's one of my priorities going forward. We'll give agility training and sleep molestation a little break for now.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
Its not hard at all its Primrose hands down, then Nell and then Belle.
Now it may changes if and when we get the spell to make Belle larger and see what happens.
Larger Belle hmmm, now thats what Im looking forward to!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a cheat for money ?
Its posted in this thread somewhere but here it is.
money_copper=x
money_silver=x
money_gold=x
ability_agility=x
ability_courage=x
ability_perversity=x
ability_charisma=x

At this time you don't need much and if you follow the walkthrough you have all you need.

Reactions: manrat and N1K17Y

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
yeah but is there a way to open console or i need to download renpy debuger menu or whatever it was ?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes