tklmeelmo

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Walkthrough says that I can ask Callie for panties and she will give them, but when I ask Callie she tells me no, that she's doing this for me. I understand that we can't give the panties to Thaddeus yet, but I'm curious what I need to do to get panties from Callie. Thanks for any help you provide.

bargian

May 7, 2017
max you can get is 4 agility and perversion and 2 for courage and charisma, for now

And i must say that i rly enjoyed that game, rly good work :)
cant wait for updates

Reactions: Belle

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Finished 0.5. I'm at day 27 morning, i wonder if it's good or bad.
I think it maybe bad, the walkthrough we have only goes up to day 15, so 4 updates with 15 days is a little over 3 days each update.
I may be wrong because we do not have the v5 walkthrough yet and will need to wait for it.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked here yet. Where can I get me a Belle? Those things are cute. Local pet shop just seemed confused. Any help will be appreciated.

Reactions: Belle and a1fox3

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Walkthrough says that I can ask Callie for panties and she will give them, but when I ask Callie she tells me no, that she's doing this for me. I understand that we can't give the panties to Thaddeus yet, but I'm curious what I need to do to get panties from Callie. Thanks for any help you provide.
It's currently possible to lock yourself out of getting Callie's panties. This most easily happens if she thinks you're a pervert, which is likely if she caught you peeping a couple of times or you've been dishonest with her. Don't worry about it. There will be other ways to get those panties later.

I mean there are four remaining blanks in the Clue section (the butt plug being the last one apparently) that I can't fill.
That's not how the clue screen works. There can be an unlimited amount of clues, in theory. Once you fill the page you're looking at, arrow buttons will appear at the sides to allow you to navigate to other pages. By the end of the game, expect to have to dig through several pages of clues to figure out which one is the one you're looking for.

whats the maximum perversity you can reach in the current version?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Got my stats to 4-4-2-2, finished the Samarra route, got a girl naked and poked (insert rude sexual noise of choice) around round a bit at night. Is this the end of this content?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Alright, thanks for clarifying. Will be leaving a review in this page and maybe consider pledging on the basis of outstanding writing alone, everything else notwithstanding. It is a pleasure to play your game!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Alright, thanks for clarifying. Will be leaving a review in this page and maybe consider pledging on the basis of outstanding writing alone, everything else notwithstanding. It is a pleasure to play your game!
Thank you! :)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes