Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
No, to both questions. This game is only 4 months old, so it's best to keep your expectations realistic for now. :) We'll get to the end eventually, but let's focus on the journey before that time.
Gotcha. One last question before I go to bed: There are four 'final' clues that I can't find anything about despite trying. Is that intended?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I like this game a lot. The art is nice. The secrets mechanic is brilliant and fits this type of game really well. The writing is good (That fairy is a fun one for sure). It's early days, but the potential on this one is high. Great work so far. Looking forward for the next update.

Reactions: Belle

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Version 0.4.0 is now , and 0.5.0 is . Here's the 0.5.0 changelog:
  • Agility training now goes up to level 4.
  • New mechanic for the Perversity abiilty.
  • Night scenes for Evelyn and Primrose fully implemented up to Agility 4 and Perversity 4.
  • Music: Added a main menu theme and a dynamic theme for spell logic. More music will be added in later versions.
  • SFX: Added a variety of different ambiances to spice up several locations. As with music, more will be added later.
  • Expanded the preferences menu with sliders for music, sound, and ambience, plus a mute button. Note that the Sound slider currently has no effect.
  • Added a new perspective to Samarra's sex scene.
  • Modified Evelyn's breast reveal scene.
  • Fixed a major problem with Samarra's hair, replacing many images from 0.4.
  • Bug fixes
how do you raise perversity? i'm still stuck at 1 while everything else is maxed, courage, charisma, agility is 4. but perversity somehow escapes me no matter what i do, also how do you get to slip into primrose's house? what am i completely missing? i can't even get beyond invading her mind for her smallest secret.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Except for the stuff during the tutorial (which is answered above), I don't understand what you expect. This is a non-linear game with a lot of moving parts that rely on each other. I can't completely finish most individual parts in a way that is isolated from the other parts, so running into unimplemented options is unavoidable. The only alternative would be for me to create the entire game at once without releasing anything until it's completely done, but that's not what Patreon is about.
IMHO you need to add confirmation button to some really important information messages (like this - about some content being locked by unreachable stats values). It's very easy to skip them. Plus you have very small font for them (IMHO again).

Ideally, we should see at stats window caps in current version.

P.S. Thank you for 0.5! ^_^

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i think you had to read the naughty books at the library
the only place i can read books is the reading room and it's always a random book that changes nothing
also i did read books during work but perversity never went up beyond 1

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
the only place i can read books is the reading room and it's always a random book that changes nothing
also i did read books during work but perversity never went up beyond 1
Sounds to me like you haven't found the books yet. You need to figure out Primrose's small secret to unlock the location where you can find them.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Is it possible to give the panties to Thaddeus? All the time I can just ask him things. I already got three panties, but in my bag are just two?! I found Callies while she was changing, but it's missing and I can't find it again

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is it possible to give the panties to Thaddeus? All the time I can just ask him things. I already got three panties, but in my bag are just two?! I found Callies while she was changing, but it's missing and I can't find it again
No, you can't hand off panties to Thaddeus yet. I believe the game tells you this. Also, those weren't Callie's panties. I'm going to add a message to clarify that at some point, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Reactions: Hammel312

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Okay, so the 3rd panties aren't implemented yet? Okay - got it!
What about perversity? Is it possible to raise it to more than 4?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Okay, so the 3rd panties aren't implemented yet? Okay - got it!
What about perversity? Is it possible to raise it to more than 4?
3 panties are implemented (Evelyn, Callie, Primrose), but you can't give them to Thaddeus yet, so it's kind of a waste of time to search for them.
Perversity is limited to 4 right now.

Reactions: Hammel312
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes