atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
or just follow the walkthrough. i did it for v0.4 and was able to see and do everything. i expect the same for v0.5.

is it just me or do people stop looking at the last 20-30 pages to check for solutions to their issues with the game? i’ve stopped watching several game threads due to impossibly bad questions that were answered with a little time spent reading the thread.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
"You lied Belle, you said you aren't into girls. You looked pretty far into her to me."

*furious glare*
*Dickon dies a horrible magic death*
Whilst hilarious, I wouldn't mind some GAME OVER scenarios like this. Given the playful banter between MC and Belle, if anything it'll be a display of Belle's power. She's always threatening it, so why not follow through for once? But does Belle even have any power?!

At the moment she's just walking commentary (although i love her dialogue, it's what made me a Patron.)

But then again killing MC might get some backlash from the Crone.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
it seems "dickon" (Archer for me, I like the animated series) can choose what thoughts Miss Belle can read, sets him up to flirt/manipulate the over confident pixie into doing things she thinks are her idea.
still would choose Belle over other girls( if you can super size her), the being able to fly opens a lot of unique kinky options lol
Nell is a close second though. cute, sweet, the kind of girl you want to corrupt. plus with her pointy ears she can dress up as Vulcan first officer T'Pol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Now that I think about it, Belle is about the right size to be used as a toy, though that would likely make her hilariously angry.
using Belle as a sex toy probably ends up badly as soon as the pugnacious pixie gets her hands on a sharp object lol

Reactions: kalifianto

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well hopefully in v0.6 we will be able to get skill's to lvl 6 especially perversity. :tf:
I'm giving Perversity and Agility a little rest now. The last two versions have focused on a lot of the same things, while some of the core parts of the game have been neglected. We need some balance for 0.6. So don't expect any new points in those abilities for a little while.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
absolutely loving the game. seriously, its near perfect, i cant complain about anything. once its finished, probably gonna be in my top 3. i hope the princess really is, what was it "the most beautiful in the realm" ? the only 2 girls i find really attractive are the one in the library (complicated name) and the sister. Belle being a pixie, i expect some really kinky stuff :FeelsGoodMan:
oh and suggestion for the dev. maybe the witch is gonna become f*ckable aswell in the future (belle or MC says something about using magic against her) of course shes ugly, so she is gonna use magic to appear hot, like yen in the witcher.

Reactions: Belle

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I realised playing today that almost all the girls in the game are virgins

Nell is most likely a virgin
Primrose is most likely a virgin unless she was abused by her father or something like that
Belle can't fuck anyone since there are no males her size
Your sister is a virgin
Calle is a lesbian that is completely turned off by man, therefore, virgin

the only exception is Samarra and the lady that blows you

Funny how Belle mocks you for being a virgin when half the cast is as well, including her :closedeyesmile:

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Is perversity capped at 4 in this update? because thats all i can get. There are no new books to read at the library and ive already done everything i can with the girls while they are sleeping without having perversity 5 and 6.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That scene with belle riding the mc's dick was fucking hilarious...was really laughing my ass off at how the scene ended. Great work belle..lmao:):biggrin:

Reactions: gazmko and Belle

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
or just follow the walkthrough. i did it for v0.4 and was able to see and do everything. i expect the same for v0.5.

is it just me or do people stop looking at the last 20-30 pages to check for solutions to their issues with the game? i’ve stopped watching several game threads due to impossibly bad questions that were answered with a little time spent reading the thread.
theres a wonderful search thread feature they all ignore too

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes