Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
when this game will finish
Selena's story wraps up in version 0.33, and the overall story wraps up, with epilogues, in 0.34. I will continue developing the game for a while after that though. There are many missing features still (including an entire additional girl), and I want to expand some of the existing content (such as by adding an additional path to pursue with Primrose, as well as introducing Callie's actual romance path).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.32.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.32.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
In ur port doesnt include spanish translation right? :( Ty anyway as always the66 !

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Seeing as Nell and Samarra sleep in the same bed and nude and the lesbian tag, do they have scenes together?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Given that we do quite a bit of knocking up...shouldn't there be a pregnancy tag to tis?
not played latest update yet but no pregnancies added and before mc removed inhibitor spell he couldn't preggo any1.

Seeing as Nell and Samarra sleep in the same bed and nude and the lesbian tag, do they have scenes together?
no lesbian scenes with them, only sis and that clothesmaker.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
It's kinda complex with this 2nd part of endgame.. so many surprise but it's interesting storyline... Try different route also.. Well, now try to figure out what actually big reveal in next update :unsure:

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Looks like a good game, but since it has the "ntr" tag I have to ask, is it avoidable? Because if not, I'm not gonna waste my internet

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes