DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looks like a good game, but since it has the "ntr" tag I have to ask, is it avoidable? Because if not, I'm not gonna waste my internet
Been a while since played the game even if support it and looking for it to be completed with full game plus to try many routes. :p So unless something was added later that I missed, the NTR content was based on a choice of MC to save and help his sister in a certain situation or to let it continue. So avoidable.

Reactions: Bunta

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
So I haven't kept up with this game for a while.
Is it ending with a direct sequel in mind or is it actually ending the story?

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
damnn that twist, wonder if there are other routes thatll change that part.....
just checking to see if there will be additional scenes for the fairy queen in future updates?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Given that we do quite a bit of knocking up...shouldn't there be a pregnancy tag to tis?
Given that the game proper takes place in such a short time frame, like a month and a half if I remember correctly, there's no actual pregnancy in the game, unless its going to be in epilogue form.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Lost this greate game from my sight for a while and [suddenly]BAM!![/suddenly] there are end-game updates!
So, will it be wise to wait till the end or it's gonna take a loooooo(like a really looooooooo)ooooooong time till the game is complete??
I'm just filled with excitement to the brim at this point (8O)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What a horrible cliffhanger ending. I hope I can distract myself a lot, so the wait for the end of this story isn't too long.

And I sure hope not everything is as it seems.

Reactions: smuk and Paapi

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
been building up slowly to get to this point
i think i'll see my play through this ending of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
end of 0.32.

I was leaning towards replaying the entire game again to see all possible endings & scenes I have missed. but nah, I think I can be done with this game when that time comes. We at the endgame fellas!!

ai...

May 30, 2019
I've played this game multiple times before and always get stuck at one part. So can someone please help me how do I find out that there are 2 fairy queens and convince nell to come to the fey court with me?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes