cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was waiting till the princess arrives is she in the game yet
which one?

Lost this greate game from my sight for a while and [suddenly]BAM!![/suddenly] there are end-game updates!
So, will it be wise to wait till the end or it's gonna take a loooooo(like a really looooooooo)ooooooong time till the game is complete??
I'm just filled with excitement to the brim at this point (8O)
quite a bit to play so start now.

Who killed mc's mentor merek ??
it's revealed on endgame.

Reactions: vitamin433

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
Cant get the last Callie scene?
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I had the same issue. As far as I can tell you need to have had the scene with Callie where she asks for a relationship and you get to say yes or "just sex" (doesn't matter what you choose). I'm pretty sure I had that scene before, but it has been a while since I played - so not entirely sure about it. In any case, if you want to see the scene load a save before the kitchen and type
Code:
callie_bisexual_progress_stage = 4
into the console. Continue playing and the scene should trigger then.

Reactions: rnn19631

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I had the same issue. As far as I can tell you need to have had the scene with Callie where she asks for a relationship and you get to say yes or "just sex". In any case, if you want to see the scene load a save before the kitchen and type
Code:
callie_bisexual_progress_stage = 4
into the console. The scene should trigger then.
There is a hotfix that lowers the requirements for this scene. It is linked to both in the download posts on my Patreon and SubscribeStar, as well as the first post in this thread. There is no need for console use.

Reactions: Akachan

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@WTFosaurus you last Walkthrough isnt correct since you forgot to put sertain details in the begin and als i tryd to follow it day by but its not the same i am playing latest version off this game.
also where to get all ability points from as details and also in true detial who and when whe are gonna mindfuck
whit magic and which girl/woman

also this sentence needs to be changed since according screen she doesnt wear those
1595975914984.png

srry can't help it i am sucker for verysmall Details i always find those somehow
and this is a smal request to belle
iff she could make the cleu's list per person since its now compleetly through 1 another and that isnt handy

+i havnt seen a perv trainer

Last edited:

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
There is a hotfix that lowers the requirements for this scene. It is linked to both in the download posts on my Patreon and SubscribeStar, as well as the first post in this thread. There is no need for console use.
That's what I get for not checking the OP ;) Thank you for the info though and in general for a pretty great game.

ai...

May 30, 2019
When confronting the crone where do I get the clue that someone recently said she has a sister? I have every clue up to that point but I'm stuck there.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Also how do I continue the story with evelyn's deep secret? I got the clue she despises incest. But I can't talk to the uncle at the work site when he's there. I've looked at guides and they say to go to primerose to get family records but I don't have the option to ask her that.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
You know, it kinda feels like there was a lot of chances to warn Evelyn about Thaddeus being a wizard that we could have taken, I know hindsight is 20/20, but I was pretty much facepalming at the MC during the dinner with uncle in the last update

Reactions: larry69

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am not able make sure primrose gets not arrested i canot find more evidence
ashwel i can only do small secrets on every1 and that's all i am not able to get anyfurther

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
Welp, I've severely fucked up in my choices it seems, any combination of options seems to only lead to the same bad end. Time to start over I guess haha.

ai...

May 30, 2019
i am not able make sure primrose gets not arrested i canot find more evidence
ashwel i can only do small secrets on every1 and that's all i am not able to get anyfurther
You just have to investigate the library windows, the books at the library, and the financials of the library, then talk to primerose about her checking out the books. Then take the clues you have to samarra she will give you a last clue. Then you confront primerose with all the clues you gathered. After that you need to investigate behind the alley of the library and talk to the crone about what you found. Then take those clues to samarra.

Reactions: aaronburr
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes