otis748

Jan 25, 2020
Can someone help me pls? What am i supposed to find in the public records of the families history? Cause Im sure you need to do this if you want to proceed in your relationship with Evelyn. And what do I need to do to solve Callies Large secret?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a hotfix that lowers the requirements for this scene. It is linked to both in the download posts on my Patreon and SubscribeStar, as well as the first post in this thread. There is no need for console use.
it's in endgame or before that?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone have completed the NTR path ?
No because there is no such path.
There is interaction between one female character, and male NPC, and MC can peek on it. He does get jealous though. It's completely avoidable, and once you start relationship with the girl, it's over.

PS: I don't want to beat another horse to death, just providing a response to question asked.

Last edited:

billy2468

May 23, 2020
how do i update the game exactly. do i extract the game in an entirely new folder seperate from the current version and move my save files there? does that mean i have to redownload the gallery mod?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how do i update the game exactly. do i extract the game in an entirely new folder seperate from the current version and move my save files there? does that mean i have to redownload the gallery mod?
If you're on PC, just extract the new version to a new folder. Your saves are automatically stored on your user profile, so you don't have to do anything else. It's best not to overwrite previous folders as that can lead to bugs.

Jun 15, 2020
Belle Could you tell me where the saves are stored so I can delete them? I installed the old mod on the new game version, and I think it's causing some issues.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone help me pls? What am i supposed to find in the public records of the families history? Cause Im sure you need to do this if you want to proceed in your relationship with Evelyn. And what do I need to do to solve Callies Large secret?
If I remember right, look/compare father's death date with Sister's birth date

billy2468

May 23, 2020
does anyone know how to have invaded thadeus's mind before the endgame, cause during the endgame it is stated I have no leverage against him. But, before the endgame i have no clues to invade his mind

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
does anyone know how to have invaded thadeus's mind before the endgame, cause during the endgame it is stated I have no leverage against him. But, before the endgame i have no clues to invade his mind
There are no clues for Thaddeus and you cannot invade his mind

Belle Could you tell me where the saves are stored so I can delete them? I installed the old mod on the new game version, and I think it's causing some issues.
LongLiveThePrincess-0.32.0-pc/game/saves and
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\LongLiveThePrincess-1502893155

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get the samarra endgame scen? Plus the scene for the fairy queen, the one that says the queen needs to know that she's missing out by.....

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes