Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@WTFosaurus you last Walkthrough isnt correct since you forgot to put sertain details in the begin and als i tryd to follow it day by but its not the same i am playing latest version off this game.
also where to get all ability points from as details and also in true detial who and when whe are gonna mindfuck
whit magic and which girl/woman

also this sentence needs to be changed since according screen she doesnt wear those
View attachment 749839

srry can't help it i am sucker for verysmall Details i always find those somehow
and this is a smal request to belle
iff she could make the cleu's list per person since its now compleetly through 1 another and that isnt handy

+i havnt seen a perv trainer
If you look closely at the feet you'll see the stiletto heels on both feet...

Reactions: ZTex

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
When confronting the crone where do I get the clue that someone recently said she has a sister? I have every clue up to that point but I'm stuck there.
Did you already met Leana Sidhe for last times? But by update it's automaticaly to there anyway.. Are you sure you didnt find about it?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Hey i need some advice, i told Evelyn how i felt, she rejected me but then we had sex that night, but in the morning she ran away? Does she return to me? or what can i do so she stays with me?

ai...

May 30, 2019
Hey i need some advice, i told Evelyn how i felt, she rejected me but then we had sex that night, but in the morning she ran away? Does she return to me? or what can i do so she stays with me?
I'm stuck on that quest as well. I know it's better to not tell her that for now. Because later you get a quest to find out about your family heritage and that can make her fine with your relationship with her. But I'm not able to get that quest started now for some reason.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Once you figure out her dark secret you need to use remove inhibitions to remove her hatred for incest, THEN declare your true feelings

I'm stuck on that quest as well. I know it's better to not tell her that for now. Because later you get a quest to find out about your family heritage and that can make her fine with your relationship with her. But I'm not able to get that quest started now for some reason.
You need to ask her out for lunch again iirc

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you find out that there are two fairy queens? I can't find out nell's origin because I've talked about everything I can with saranna and I've spent plenty of time during rooftop climbs with nell and just spending time with her to no avail. Also I don't have any clues that work for the fairy queen about the spawn.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
How do you find out that there are two fairy queens? I can't find out nell's origin because I've talked about everything I can with saranna and I've spent plenty of time during rooftop climbs with nell and just spending time with her to no avail. Also I don't have any clues that work for the fairy queen about the spawn.
Did you actually get everything from samarra or is she still telling you you need to earn more of her respect?

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Thank you! This is a very important aspect of this game for me, one that I think many don't even realize is there. This story is very much about a person who has a minor magical gift, yet gets wrapped up in something way above his paygrade. That the MC is in over his head should become very apparent in 0.32.
Hi Belle~ I appreciate your work and have been playing this since about 0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akachan and Belle

ai...

May 30, 2019
Did you actually get everything from samarra or is she still telling you you need to earn more of her respect?
I can't do anything with her I can just talk to her in her tent about her past and remove her inhibitions and that's all the options I get for her. Also I can't talk to her at all at the training grounds. So she doesn't tell me I have to earn her respect or anything at all.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Run away, but if you reveal her dark secret first.. she will remain stay..

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I get the last charisma point? I've got all my other skills maxed out. I got one from evelyn I believe and one from Callie. I don't have anymore books to read.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Wow. Just.... wow. Well... I guess we don't need to worry about the Fairy King any more. Damn. I hope Pixie!Belle is okay — I'm trusting she is, or Dev!Belle would have shown us her death.

So the big showdown is out in the woods. Demon!Selena vs. MC... with maybe Nell, Lilith, OG Fairy Queen, Erato, and/or the Leanan Sidhe as backup. Maybe. Oh. And Pixie!Belle. Of course.

ETA: And whose side is Thaddeus on anyway? He and Selena are clearly stronger mages than even Lilith, so the poor MC is screwed in that department — so how's he going to defeat her? And why did Selena want our hero to see the future? That implies, at least, that she isn't sure of what's going to happen. And what's her endgame, anyway? Kill the Fairy Queen? Destroy the Fae?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes