RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really like this game. Those last updates were amazing! Loved how the game's tone changed with the eminent Queen Selena's coronation.

With all the fear, hatred and pain insided her mind that Dickon sensed (plus Thadeus researching in demonology) i think it is pretty much sure that a really powerfull demon is possessing her.

Now that both Belle ( :cry: ) and the former Fairy King are dead i really guess we are inside a time loop. That would explain how previously Lilith sensed someone had already prepared Dickon's mind to learn magic. Maybe he did learned in the future how to come back to fix the past. But they are all trapped in a loop because they don't know enough to change things.
I suppose we are entering Dark's levels of time lopping...hehe:p

I get the feeling entering the Order of Thrones sooner, mastering the sexual attraction spell from Primrose and maybe even making a deal with Thaddeus will be between the necessary actions to change things.

ps: Lilith is quickly turning into one of my favorites in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe in the next time.:p:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha and Belle

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Wanna ask if it is not advisable to follow the walkthrough posted in here? I'm currently on day 12 and haven't had a problem so far but I saw from the previous posts that you can get stuck in certain parts.
If you ONLY follow walkthrough not with your own feeling, like try any all possible thing then you will stuck also

I follow the walkthrough too but after some update, i use my own feeling and not depend walkthrough anymore also ask here when really stuck

Reactions: MrHodor

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
I really like this game. Those last updates were amazing! Loved how the game's tone changed with the eminent Queen Selena's coronation.

With all the fear, hatred and pain insided her mind that Dickon sensed (plus Thadeus researching in demonology) i think it is pretty much sure that a really powerfull demon is possessing her.

Now that both Belle :)cry:) and the former Fairy King are dead i really guess we are inside a time loop. That would explain how previously Lilith sensed someone had already prepared Dickon's mind to learn magic. Maybe he did learned in the future how to come back to fix the past. But they are all trapped in a loop because they don't know enough to change things.
I suppose we are entering Dark's levels of time lopping...hehe:p

I get the feeling entering the Order of Thrones sooner, mastering the sexual attraction spell from Primrose and maybe even making a deal with Thaddeus will be between the necessary actions to change things.

ps: Lilith is quickly turning into one of my favorites in the game.

Maybe in the next time.:p:cool:
Yeah, i agree with you.. there's still a plot hole need to be revealed...
Even we need to meet with Merek again..

Nice catch :D

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Found beautiful thing in 2nd part of Endgame

Oh, there are a lot of things to find in this update, including entire scenes that most of you missed completely.

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha and Frue

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I did a lazy idiot playthrough where I did nothing for 45 days until "Start the endgame" option appeared. It went pretty much as I expected
At least someone gets to see that stuff. It feels weird writing scenes for the most obscure edge cases knowing that almost nobody will ever see them. I believe I know what bad end you came across, and if it's the one I think, I'm probably going to add an achievement for reaching it.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
At least someone gets to see that stuff. It feels weird writing scenes for the most obscure edge cases knowing that almost nobody will ever see them. I believe I know what bad end you came across, and if it's the one I think, I'm probably going to add an achievement for reaching it.
Yeah, I understand. Since you can start endgame anytime you want, it's kinda weird to go there if you don't reveal all secrets and have max stats. That's why I wanted to see if I have to do anything at all. Aside from the ending where Fey attack the city I found that if you don't talk to Primrose Merek shows up in your dreams to tell you about the writing room in the library

• Wow
Reactions: Antosha

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
Yo Belle. A question that might have been asked a million times(sorry if I'm piling on).
Will you make a definitive walkthrough with all secrets and endings and so on and so on...When you finish the game? And when I say "finish" I mean FINISH. Like clean ups and currency system and schedule(if it's in your plans) EVERYTHING.

*You don't have to answer this if you are tired of answering it. Sorry again.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yo Belle. A question that might have been asked a million times(sorry if I'm piling on).
Will you make a definitive walkthrough with all secrets and endings and so on and so on...When you finish the game? And when I say "finish" I mean FINISH. Like clean ups and currency system and schedule(if it's in your plans) EVERYTHING.

*You don't have to answer this if you are tired of answering it. Sorry again.
This particular question hasn't been asked before, but the answer is straightforward enough. I will never write a walkthrough for Long Live the Princess. Any walkthroughs will have to be written by fans.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was heavily implied he wasn't the one who made a demon possess Selena. Instead he was also trying to free her from it using his magic, hence why Thaddeus says he would not kill Dickon and Evelyn since they had the same goal.
Like both Belle and Dickon surmised later he probably wanted to kill the siblings only to hide his demonology magic skills which are considered a crime because of the war that happened long ago with Samara's people.

This is also the same reason why he was likely the one to poison Merek. One wrong question and Thaddeus secret would have been discovered.

But i agree about the truthsaying session with Thaddeus. That thing about the murder was likely truth.

I don't think she was alive after all that blood loss, she was connected to Dickon and suffered the full damage from the magical feedback of looking inside Selena's mind. The princess even expresses surprise at him being still alive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Bocho

May 10, 2020
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.
First of all thank you very much for the walkthrough.
But there is a small mistake on day 7 in the afternoon:
You need 2 days to read: ‘The Royal Family.’ (Clue: Princess Selena has a sister, Princess Lilith.).
I am going to try to fix it by delaying the reading of: 'The Royal Family.'
Thanks again for your work.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
I have a question regarding the walkthrough again or the game in general.
Are there any benefits or effects of molesting the different girls at night and cumming in the different parts of their body?
I already have max perversity and I always see that you have to do the molesting every night around day 30.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes