crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I have a question regarding the walkthrough again or the game in general.
Are there any benefits or effects of molesting the different girls at night and cumming in the different parts of their body?
I already have max perversity and I always see that you have to do the molesting every night around day 30.
there are no effects to it now, so it's there just because you probably don't have anything else to do at night

Reactions: MrHodor

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
There are few games I've played I cannot play full screen in it and this game is one of them...
when I try to play full screen the game crashes...

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
It was heavily implied he wasn't the one who made a demon possess Selena. Instead he was also trying to free her from it using his magic, hence why Thaddeus says he would not kill Dickon and Evelyn since they had the same goal.
Like both Belle and Dickon surmised later he probably wanted to kill the siblings only to hide his demonology magic skills which are considered a crime because of the war that happened long ago with Samara's people.

This is also the same reason why he was likely the one to poison Merek. One wrong question and Thaddeus secret would have been discovered.

But i agree about the truthsaying session with Thaddeus. That thing about the murder was likely truth.
In terms of it being "heavily implied" that he didn't summon it, that seems to only come from Belle saying maybe it wasn't him.
Also, I read the tone of what Thaddeus is saying to Dickon while he has Dickon immobilized as being sarcastic. He's condescending and repeatedly laughs at Dickon's efforts. He also never explicitly says his goal is to save her, the line is "Oh, yes, my naive friend. Something is indeed very wrong with Princess Selena. She desperately needs to be saved. I cannot do it, but I'm starting to think you might. Haha!" He also mentions "Maybe you can succeed where so many others have failed." My take is that he's incapable of breaking the curse because he's the one who inflicted it, and that he's tried to use others to break it. I didn't really emphasize the point in my previous post, but Selena being possessed was supposed to be a temporary condition (possibly even accidental, as in he meant to summon the demon directly or be the vessel himself) and that freeing her from possession won't destroy the demon, but merely release it, making the situation even more dangerous.

Ryuuuis

Apr 12, 2020
Hey guys, just recently played the newest update, was wondering if anyone knows how to get the other 3 Evelyn scenes?
Specifically:
Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission
Evelyn has a thing for boyfriends who know how to read
This particular parlor comes with a happy ending

I just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I know that I am unable to get them on this playthrough, but just not sure what I am missing to complete Evelyns scenes...

Thank you

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission
Tell her your feelings BEFORE you make her lose her hatred of incest (warning: this is "failing her quest", she will leave, and will not be available for the rest of the playthrough)

Evelyn has a thing for boyfriends who know how to read
Once you're in a relationship with her, work at the library

This particular parlor comes with a happy ending
Once you're in a relationship with her, choose to spend time together and give her a massage

Reactions: Bakuran and Ryuuuis

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Hm in my playthrough Evelyn is gone, but as soon i play the new update she is back. And from the text its like she was never gone..

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hm in my playthrough Evelyn is gone, but as soon i play the new update she is back. And from the text its like she was never gone..
I might have missed a few checks for her presence in 0.32. I'll give it another pass for 0.33 to fix such omissions.

Reactions: Blayo and Boehmi

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Well, there's a lot new and better scene from 0.32..

I guess i need really play it for 3rd times now from beginning to see many new and better scene from any girl in this game :ROFLMAO:

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
So the idea of the game eventually is that you will play through once, fucking things up but building your stats. Then play through with a New Game Plus giving you more cash per day and higher stats right away, letting you see the whole game with carefully managing your daily actions, right? Like Persona 5?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So the idea of the game eventually is that you will play through once, fucking things up but building your stats. Then play through with a New Game Plus giving you more cash per day and higher stats right away, letting you see the whole game with carefully managing your daily actions, right? Like Persona 5?
Kind of, though as with Persona 5 (which was one of the main influences when I designed LLtP), you will be able to get the best ending on your first playthrough if you're careful.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In terms of it being "heavily implied" that he didn't summon it, that seems to only come from Belle saying maybe it wasn't him.
Also, I read the tone of what Thaddeus is saying to Dickon while he has Dickon immobilized as being sarcastic. He's condescending and repeatedly laughs at Dickon's efforts. He also never explicitly says his goal is to save her, the line is "Oh, yes, my naive friend. Something is indeed very wrong with Princess Selena. She desperately needs to be saved. I cannot do it, but I'm starting to think you might. Haha!" He also mentions "Maybe you can succeed where so many others have failed." My take is that he's incapable of breaking the curse because he's the one who inflicted it, and that he's tried to use others to break it. I didn't really emphasize the point in my previous post, but Selena being possessed was supposed to be a temporary condition (possibly even accidental, as in he meant to summon the demon directly or be the vessel himself) and that freeing her from possession won't destroy the demon, but merely release it, making the situation even more dangerous.
That was the first time Thaddeus actually let his true persona be shown, someone who is both wicked but also pragmatic. He was also simply surprised they had the same goal and found the misunderstanding funny. He even mentions that he would have helped Dickon if he knew what he intended to do.

I don't remember any evidence ingame backing the claim that he was the one who made a demon possess Selena.

Kind of, though as with Persona 5 (which was one of the main influences when I designed LLtP), you will be able to get the best ending on your first playthrough if you're careful.
Time travel here we go. :cool: :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I have 2 asks:
1. Penis wetness? Whaaaaaaat? O_O
2. Were is f***ing scenes with Nun? Why i see her in Poster but not in game? O_O

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
I'm missing the "You involve Callie in your plans" scene. I've asked her for a meeting with Selena but all I get is a pep talk. What am I doing wrong?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes