RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I prefer to use Samara for this current time loop. She is a seasoned warrior, her chances of survival are a lot better than Callie when the Queen's guards decide to come after her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I prefer to use Samara for this current time loop. She is a seasoned warrior, her chances of survival are a lot better than Callie when the Queen's guards decide to come after her.
but Callie manages to seperate the Queen from ALL of her guards... it's just that the demonic being posessing her is more powerfull than the MC at that point... heck she even kills the Fairy King after being stabed in the heart by him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dunno... only tried Callie, since I assumed you also fail with Samarra as ally...
but again useing Callie as helper offers a second chance since Samarra goes free and can help you again
Afterall Belle said she expects tears and crying from people wishing for a happy ending

Reactions: vilno

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
How do I get the endgame scene with Callie? I involver her in my plans but there's no scene. I don't know what I'm missing. Any ideas?

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Can someone help me out here? i tried getting samarra`s help getting to the princess but it seems that i don`t even get the chance of asking her. probably missed something there. i can only get callie`s help and when everything goes terribly wrong it is nell that gets me out. any ideas?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes