highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i am stuck on a part of the crone clues. (i looked at the walkthrough and i know what clue i need i just don't know how to get it, i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
dunno... only tried Callie, since I assumed you also fail with Samarra as ally...
but again useing Callie as helper offers a second chance since Samarra goes free and can help you again
Afterall Belle said she expects tears and crying from people wishing for a happy ending
The same thing happens to Samara. They are simply unable to stop her. A much better helper in this situation instead of a potential hostage needing rescue

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Samara gets away, so she is available to help later, but by using Samara the other races see that a fomorian is helping in the fight, and that could potentially lead to peace between all of the races.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Best worst update.
Tied together the game, answered many questions, riveting dialogue.
YOU HURT BELLE!

Reactions: Belle

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
WTFosaurus Hey thanks for the guide. I've played up to day 22/23 and it's very accurate. So thumbs up :) That said, two things to note. First, on day 22 when visiting the crone, you need to actually deliver the spellbook to her to start the conversation about the skeleton key. It doesn't happen by itself, and that Scratch that, I've just noticed that I should have delivered the spellbook on day 10. Fuck...

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
you need help from 3 chars and it's easy to figure who help most on each task.
Ok, I went with who I think will help the most as my main save and tried to do different combinations with them just to see if I missed anything.

And with that, I'm done with the game(for now). This definitely took the spot for one of the best games here that I have played. Kudos to Belle for making such an enjoyable game. Can't wait for the next update. With the way things have happened, it would be pretty lit if the planned new game+ will be the way to get the best ending, seeing as how much the MC f'd up with Thaddeus and Selena.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
By the way, something about how the Remove Inhibition spell works bothers me
In most cases, using it with the girls seem to get them to go into a trance state and once you wake them up, they'll forget what you made them do etc. but lets them remember your suggestions subconsciously. But in other cases like with Nell in the church tower, doing the spell to them doesn't make them go into that trance state where once they wake up, they'll forget what happened and such. So, are there 2 modes to this spell or did I just misinterpret or miss something in the game?

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
How do I get the endgame scene with Callie? I involver her in my plans but there's no scene. I don't know what I'm missing. Any ideas?
I think you have to let her be the one to help you with Selena and not the one to do the berries task.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In most cases, using it with the girls seem to get them to go into a trance state and once you wake them up, they'll forget what you made them do etc. but lets them remember your suggestions subconsciously. But in other cases like with Nell in the church tower, doing the spell to them doesn't make them go into that trance state where once they wake up, they'll forget what happened and such. So, are there 2 modes to this spell or did I just misinterpret or miss something in the game?
If I am not mistaken only girls with a natural resistance to the spell act as described... Nell is part Fey so your spell has little effect on her and Lilith even resists your spell.
All other girls are affected as expected unless you overstep like trying to bend someones sexuality or interests

Reactions: MrHodor

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The Remove Inhibition spell has been handled somewhat inconsistently because of how I hadn't quite made up my mind about how it was supposed to work initially. The idea isn't that the girls should forget anything that happens during the spell (that's Invade Mind), but that they don't question what happens, so there's no need for them to bring it up later in most cases.

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
I think you have to let her be the one to help you with Selena and not the one to do the berries task.
I did that. She helps, MC has some sort of nervous breakdown and she decides to give him a pep talk. That's it. I'm thinking I messed up my relatioship with Callie somehow in the past and that's blocking the scene, but I can't figure out what to do differently to get the scene.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Did you already install the hitfix from page 1? It reduces the requirements for callie because they were quite high.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes