Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Cool game but cant handle those renders I mean when I start adventure with those games It was cool but when time pass I play better and better games(mean the quality) and now for me just those renders to old I know it was good game cause I play for a while,but the animations...ehhh and the backgorunds...I just feel like I was playing gothic 1 when 5 min ago play witcher 3 :c

Jun 15, 2020
I just feel like I was playing gothic 1 when 5 min ago play witcher 3 :c
......So you're comparing a relatively small and unknown game produced by a relatively unknown individual to a triple A title from an established franchise produced by a well known and developed company? Seriously? What's next? Comparing a Toyota Camry to a Lamborghini?

Reactions: johnelros

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, tried everything but I always get this reply from Belle Ooh, you're so close. Maybe try looking at your actual interpretation again.
Then check the walkthrough.
I remember the answer being not hard to figure it out when i was playing but right now i don't recall it. :unsure:

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Okay I've two more questions...
  1. Is it wise choice to knocked up Evelyn/Primrose?
  2. Is it necessary to start endgame or its just a choice?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Okay I've two more questions...
  1. Is it wise choice to knocked up Evelyn/Primrose?
  2. Is it necessary to start endgame or its just a choice?
1. I didn't do it. But that was my play style. Dickon was already using magic to enhance their desires, it didn't felt right to lie and make them pregnant like that to me.
2. It is necessary to progress the story.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
1. I didn't do it. But that was my play style. Dickon was already using magic to enhance their desires, it didn't felt right to lie and make them pregnant like that to me.
2. It is necessary to progress the story.
I just wanted to know because the style of this game is different it has consequences for the actions....
and I didn't pull out with Evelyn as she was sounding so determined to get pregnant.... andddddddd once with Primrose too :censored:

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
If I am not mistaken only girls with a natural resistance to the spell act as described... Nell is part Fey so your spell has little effect on her and Lilith even resists your spell.
All other girls are affected as expected unless you overstep like trying to bend someones sexuality or interests
Yup, I remember that now.
The Remove Inhibition spell has been handled somewhat inconsistently because of how I hadn't quite made up my mind about how it was supposed to work initially. The idea isn't that the girls should forget anything that happens during the spell (that's Invade Mind), but that they don't question what happens, so there's no need for them to bring it up later in most cases.
Oh yeah, I see that now that I look back at the scenes. Thanks for clearing that up.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Can someone help me with the choice of this picture. From the first until the end? First, i pick "nell is a part of the fey" after that, i don't know which one. Already tried all of them, but still can't pass. Or maybe i need more clue? But where can i get it? Help me please Screenshot_20200804_213240_com.belle.longlivetheprincess.jpg Screenshot_20200804_213237_com.belle.longlivetheprincess.jpg

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Can someone help me with the choice of this picture. From the first until the end? First, i pick "nell is a part of the fey" after that, i don't know which one. Already tried all of them, but still can't pass. Or maybe i need more clue? But where can i get it? Help me please
Beat Samara in a duel, she'll give you the clue you need

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
...you might want to stop playing Indy developed games than... none can afford whole graphic studios doing epical backgrounds and character models after all
I saw many devs here who work solo and do AWESOME job,the plot of this game its standard but good you may like it and I understand I just play to many good games that why those games with that quality dosent convince me.

and stop already cry pleas I post here my opinion and I dont care what u say its my own opinion someone may agree someone may not.

Reactions: derjeniche

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All what I say Is the game is not of a satisfactory quality.
More like your comment is nonsense.

Not only you are comparing games from two completely different genres but also that was made/is being made by developer's team of hundreds of people with hundreds of millions of budget with another made by a developer team of one with a current budget of ~4 thousand per month. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
More like your comment is nonsense.

Not only you are comparing games from two completely different genres but also that was made/is being made by developer's team of hundreds of people with hundreds of millions of budget with another made by a developer team of one with a current budget of ~4 thousand per month. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
You wrong Gothic was AWESOME game when I was first time play Gothic 2 also awesome and I still love gothic but the point its comparing this game to the others games here looks for me like old gothic we have 2020 and this game look like from 2008-2012

I play to much good ero-games here to be interested in game with that quality.

Dont bullshit me about DEAV-TEAM becuse I can show you in 5 sec minimum 3-4 devs who work solo and do work 10/10 with awesome renders,background and plot.

Jun 15, 2020
You wrong Gothic was AWESOME game when I was first time play Gothic 2 also awesome and I still love gothic but the point its comparing this game to the others games here looks for me like old gothic we have 2020 and this game look like from 2008-2012

Gothic and LLtP are both limited by certain factors: Gothic by the technology of its time, and LLtP by the time constraints and financial constraints of Belle. If Piranha Bytes made Gothic today with the same limitations as Belle, it probably would not be much better than what LLtP is.

Dont bullshit me about DEAV-TEAM becuse I can show you in 5 sec minimum 3-4 devs who work solo and do work 10/10 with awesome renders,background and plot.
I would love to see that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

So moving goals now. Got it.
We are done with this pointless conversation.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes