TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I was poking around in the variable viewers and noted much to my surprise a variable for Agnes pregnancy. That's the nun, right?

Near as I can tell after peeping on her and Callie, her content came to a grinding halt. Did I miss a important step with her somewhere?

Jun 15, 2020
I was poking around in the variable viewers and noted much to my surprise a variable for Agnes pregnancy. That's the nun, right?

Near as I can tell after peeping on her and Callie, her content came to a grinding halt. Did I miss a important step with her somewhere?
I don't think it's implemented yet. I think most of her content will be in the new game+ part of the game.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018

It's gonna be added later, but no idea when exactly.

Aug 8, 2020
Hi, thanks for this awesome game but I am a little stuck
I have to help the fairy queen with her visions but I can't prove that nell is. A fairy queen's daughter, I talk with samara but now she won't talk about anything with me and never told me that nell is that daughter
Is it a bug in my game or did I do something wrong?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018

I believe one of Belle's dev update post specifically mentioned Agnes' content will only become available in New Game+, which isn't going to start getting worked on until the story proper is finished.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, thanks for this awesome game but I am a little stuck
I have to help the fairy queen with her visions but I can't prove that nell is. A fairy queen's daughter, I talk with samara but now she won't talk about anything with me and never told me that nell is that daughter
Is it a bug in my game or did I do something wrong?
i need help of the fairy queen with her visions and nell
I think you need to beat Samarra in a duel and then ask her all the questions which will lead to you unlocking clues about the fairy queen and nell.

Gendi Ripal

Nov 22, 2018
I think you need to beat Samarra in a duel and then ask her all the questions which will lead to you unlocking clues about the fairy queen and nell.
I beat Samara and choose romantic book for nell but miss clue Nell Fair queen's daughter.
Version 0.31, select new game, followed step by step the walkthrough but miss it. I think bug

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes