Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
So, it's been a few updates since I've had time to sit down and play this gem, and unfortunately, I committed the sin of sins and used the compressed version a few updates ago (ran low on that hard drive, and I'm paying for it now). Now on the official version, I'm missing some clues; notably the chameleon scale clues as well as the Lilith bathing clue. Is there any way that I can fix this, or am I doomed to return to a save from close to a year ago on the new official version? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Note to self: If it's not from Belle, you don't need it. Lesson learned.

Kooj

Jul 19, 2020
please help me with this one. . i just cant seem to f**ck evelyn. . i'd already convince her for incest and admit my feelings. . then gave her a dozen massages while naked. . is there anything i am missing..?

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
please help me with this one. . i just cant seem to f**ck evelyn. . i'd already convince her for incest and admit my feelings. . then gave her a dozen massages while naked. . is there anything i am missing..?
Did you have lunch with her twice? Had the same problem before and after the second lunch she approached me.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Hi, I'm kinda new to these games, but how come there isn't that hud to quicksave/load and stuff? Are there hotkeys for it, or is it all disabled in this game? Edit: and auto play

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hi, I'm kinda new to these games, but how come there isn't that hud to quicksave/load and stuff? Are there hotkeys for it, or is it all disabled in this game? Edit: and auto play
Dev changed the basic hud of the game, no idea about hotkeys since i never bothered with quicksave and quickload.
You can just right click or press ESC to acess the menu and save normally.

John Doit

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys... i'm sorry to bother... i checked the walktrough and everything, but it seems i kind of lack a clue to prove that the crone has a sister... and i seem to ahve done most stuff in the game, i don't know what's left

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
For Nell's Fairy Queen scene, can't seem to get it working. Followed the 0.31 walkthrough to the letter and had no problems before. When I go to her, the "Sex" option is available, she just outright refuses to do it. Not sure what the problem is, any ideas?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes