sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
For Nell's Fairy Queen scene, can't seem to get it working. Followed the 0.31 walkthrough to the letter and had no problems before. When I go to her, the "Sex" option is available, she just outright refuses to do it. Not sure what the problem is, any ideas?
Probably you must retry after few days?

Reactions: ManaPot

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
Just finished 0.32 and kiiiiiiinda regret it. Dammit Belle, how can you leave us with an even bigger cliffhanger than previous version? Also, RIP Belle you were the best heroine a sidekick could ask for :'(

Reactions: Belle and sailboat

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
For Nell's Fairy Queen scene, can't seem to get it working. Followed the 0.31 walkthrough to the letter and had no problems before. When I go to her, the "Sex" option is available, she just outright refuses to do it. Not sure what the problem is, any ideas?
Thanks to those who answered. For anyone else who has the same problem, just go to Nell after casting Probe Memory on Crone (in the 0.31 walkthrough). Click "Remove Inhibitions" if it's still there, then click the "Sex" option and Nell will refuse. After that, I waited till day 71 morning for good measure and managed to trigger it. Best of luck!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks to those who answered. For anyone else who has the same problem, just go to Nell after casting Probe Memory on Crone (in the 0.31 walkthrough). Click "Remove Inhibitions" if it's still there, then click the "Sex" option and Nell will refuse. After that, I waited till day 71 morning for good measure and managed to trigger it. Best of luck!
Or just convince her without resorting to black mail in the first place to do it right from the get go... but you'd have to use your own head and stray from the Walkthrough for that... so...

winnie_xi

Jul 31, 2020
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.
Its a great work and I appreciate it but there are some problems, in 0.32 evelyn would missing after day40 and no sign how to find her back.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its a great work and I appreciate it but there are some problems, in 0.32 evelyn would missing after day40 and no sign how to find her back.
she'll be back, you just made small error with her when told her your feelings.

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
Or just convince her without resorting to black mail in the first place to do it right from the get go... but you'd have to use your own head and stray from the Walkthrough for that... so...
You're not wrong. It would have been much better to convince her. Following the dialogue and making your own choices is indeed the best way to get the full experience out of the game.

I just don't have a lot of time so I'd rather play brain dead.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You're not wrong. It would have been much better to convince her. Following the dialogue and making your own choices is indeed the best way to get the full experience out of the game.

I just don't have a lot of time so I'd rather play brain dead.
Instead of threatening her, all you need to do is invade her mind again and release a bit more inhibitions. Then when you end the spell, she will go along with your suggestion to visit the fairy queen.

Reactions: ManaPot

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nooooooooooo!!!!!! you cant kill Bell...... I loved that character............
...are you absoluetly certain she is gone?
cause when I sided with Calie the player indicates that she is injured but still alive, for example she is invisible for anyone she does not want to see her

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes