RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
According to the legend of Leanan Sidhe, she does drain brilliant artists.

She asks each lover, "Do you love me?"

If he says "no" she becomes his slave, desperate to appease him no matter what.

If he says "yes" the artist becomes her slave, desperate to appease her no matter what. And supposedly even death is no escape. The only escape is to find someone to replace her desire for.

I wonder how this will be handeled in this game if the mc says he does or doesn't love her.
She leaves to try to find some way to keep herself from killing her lovers. If she comes back it will be after Leanan figured out a way to stop this.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
With how amazing this game is I Hope pregnancies are planning to be added for like a ending or some kind of event
Belle has said they are, as endings. Normally I'd say that's underwhelming, but there is gameplay (to a certain understanding of gameplay) there for them that's pretty nice and it works well.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Besides, a large amount of sex scenes in this game are deliberately tied to ability or skill advances, so cheating would not only break your save, but it would also mean you miss most of the sex. It's the very definition of a Pyrrhic victory.

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
Jeez that Belle almost death scene was heart wrenching. And this scene brought this game up in my No.1 erotic game

Reactions: Belle

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Finally get some time to play the update.
*pause*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Belle, why don't you have a circuit breaker for that ability of yours?!

(Okay, I hope that was vague enough to avoid spoilers for those who haven't gotten that far.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to talking more about why I made that story decision once the next update or two is out. It's not something I added randomly. I absolutely had to do it, or some variation of it, whether I wanted to or not.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Well, hopefully Belle doesn't show up as a Force Ghost or similar. Being incorporeal would probably be very annoying for her. :D

(Yay, found the blur effect flags.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't think Dickon will be seeing Belle again until the next time loop. But a "force ghost" Belle would be funny. :ROFLMAO:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If Belle is revived her geas may be broken.
Will she remember the MC?
Will she be a free agent?
Will she be a normal pixie?
Will she come back as moral?
Will she have bigger boobs?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does the dev plans to add pregnancy in the future? or what is his stance on this
quite likely and nell might be already preggo (dev hasn't said either way but in save there's flag about that) and you can make very educated guess who will be lucky father.

Jul 14, 2017
quite likely and nell might be already preggo (dev hasn't said either way but in save there's flag about that) and you can make very educated guess who will be lucky father.
i haven't played this game yet so thats why im curious if the dev is thinking or planning about it

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
hahaha then im gonna have kids everywhere...... including the queens sister . . . :p better check the flags in my last save lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Necronlord3
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes