Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
I must have missed some scene with Evelyn and I have locked first scene in Gallery... Does anyone know what to do to have it unlocked? The game says "Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I guess you messed up and confessed your feelings to soon and ended any chance of a route between Dickon and Evelyn at this time loop.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I must have missed some scene with Evelyn and I have locked first scene in Gallery... Does anyone know what to do to have it unlocked? The game says "Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission".
That's a scene that unlocks if you confess your feelings to Evelyn too soon. If you unlock it, you'll miss all other scenes with her

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think he meant moral, not mortal.
Like, Belle is now moral, and thinks acts like night visiting the girls as immoral and not encourage it, etc.
Current Belle is very immoral. (And that's a good thing)
while you are not mistaken about the Character Belle's mindset, "mortal" makes by far more sense in the context of the originally quoted Post

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
If I make Primrose my girlfriend, can I still make Nell my girlfriend? Is there consequences to this? What about Evelyn and other girls?
Honestly, I dunno what the consequences are but I've made all the girls my girlfriend...but, I didn't get any of them preg as I thought I'd hold off and see how the plot thickened.... I doubt that will help me if Primrose gets wind of my being involved with Nell, and Evelyn and Samantha and Callie and...a fairy?!!? I'm sure she'll think I'm a perv. :cool:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
If I make Primrose my girlfriend, can I still make Nell my girlfriend? Is there consequences to this? What about Evelyn and other girls?
if you have low charisma, Evelyn can find out about Primrose and you have to use magic to make her forgive you, other girls never interact with each other so you should be safe

Reactions: Power Lord

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Honestly, I dunno what the consequences are but I've made all the girls my girlfriend...but, I didn't get any of them preg as I thought I'd hold off and see how the plot thickened.... I doubt that will help me if Primrose gets wind of my being involved with Nell, and Evelyn and Samantha and Callie and...a fairy?!!? I'm sure she'll think I'm a perv. :cool:
if you have low charisma, Evelyn can find out about Primrose and you have to use magic to make her forgive you, other girls never interact with each other so you should be safe
I will have a separate save just in case a future update hits and MC gets BTFO but for now I will indulge in all the nice ladies. (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well you (mc) are perv, you fuck fairies, princess, sister, take virginity of very shy girl, etc. list is bit long.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i did but its not working. she leave as soon as i confess
Than try to read the dialogues... consider the character of the girl you try to charm. Think of how to convince them of your own ideas... really it's not hard at all... but it requires you to immerse yourself into the game rather than click through it looking for the H

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Than try to read the dialogues... consider the character of the girl you try to charm. Think of how to convince them of your own ideas... really it's not hard at all... but it requires you to immerse yourself into the game rather than click through it looking for the H
Amazingly works in real life as well. Well except the clicking is considered foreplay irl.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I seriously suspect some people here simply hold down ctrl instead of reading the dialogues, then they get all lost when reaching the choices because they don't know what is being said and are blindly following a fanmade walkthrough...:FacePalm:

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes