PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There have been a tiny handful of fanart pieces earlier (much earlier) in this thread, but that's about it. I'd love to see more fanart, honestly.
I wanna make some fan sigs for this game but I need some good renders :(

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I hope Belle has a plan to create a side story of this game , A prequel is the right term for that I think , I sure would love to see some action between Atia (MC's mother) and MC's DAD (The real one)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how Evelyn and MC was made and I think it's a great love story because it's the most famous fetish in this site that will sure satisfy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope Belle has a plan to create a side story of this game , A prequel is the right term for that I think , I sure would love to see some action between Atia (MC's mother) and MC's DAD (The real one)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how Evelyn and MC was made and I think it's a great love story because it's the most famous fetish in this site that will sure satisfy
unlikely that there'll be prequel at least anytime soon after this is done.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If it helps, those renders are very close now. Expect to see that kind of thing in version 0.34 .

• Love
Reactions: Orlu and vmaks

jerkyg

Mar 2, 2019
I've been following the fanmade walkthrough for the game and seem to have gotten stuck after Day 59. I follow the directions for Day 64 exactly as stated in that walkthrough but after arriving at the Fey court and speaking to , nothing happens. I've tried tracing back my steps and waiting more days but can't seem to get the sex scene to work =[ Any advice on what I may have skipped or missed doing?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been following the fanmade walkthrough for the game and seem to have gotten stuck after Day 59. I follow the directions for Day 64 exactly as stated in that walkthrough but after arriving at the Fey court and speaking to , nothing happens. I've tried tracing back my steps and waiting more days but can't seem to get the sex scene to work =[ Any advice on what I may have skipped or missed doing?
...apparently playing the game and getting an understanding of the Characters and the Story...
following the Walkthrough ultimately leads to people missing content that much is known already

Reactions: voldybuff

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
maybe try convincing Nell without resorting to threats. I don't understand why people threaten Nell with a break up when you have the power to literally change her mind

Reactions: Evangelion-01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after mc's 1st visit on queen nell and asking about sex and she refusing sex spend week doing something else like mc banging other girls, hunting, doing nothing and then go back to her.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Because some people prefer to mindlessly follow some fanmade walkthrough instead of reading and playing the game and later also putting their brains to do a little work.
which makes me think the walkthrough is this way on purpose. it gets updated when updates are released yet anyone who's been on this thread long enough knows that you'll get stuck if you're using it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which makes me think the walkthrough is this way on purpose. it gets updated when updates are released yet anyone who's been on this thread long enough knows that you'll get stuck if you're using it
To be fair this game supports pretty much a sandbox playstyle and the Fanmade Walkthrough only follows and promotes ONE of them... problem is all people complaining want to play the game in a different style than the Walkthrough does.
So when they try to get content that's not part of the Walkthrough they complain about being stuck, while in reality they chose to lock out that content based on their playstyle... I suppose it's simply easier to seek the fault in the Walkthrough instead of concerning yourself with these facts

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
maybe try convincing Nell without resorting to threats. I don't understand why people threaten Nell with a break up when you have the power to literally change her mind
People choose threaten to break up with Nell because the game gives you that option first. You have to end that conversation to get back to the option to invade mind, and since most of the Invade Mind stuff is used for naughty times, some of us forget that it has other practical uses.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes