Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I seriously suspect some people here simply hold down ctrl instead of reading the dialogues, then they get all lost when reaching the choices because they don't know what is being said and are blindly following a fanmade walkthrough...:FacePalm:
Yup. I agree. That said for several vn's I use and need walkthrough otherwise I get a little lost or I end up going roll back crazy

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I seriously suspect some people here simply hold down ctrl instead of reading the dialogues, then they get all lost when reaching the choices because they don't know what is being said and are blindly following a fanmade walkthrough...:FacePalm:

Honestly, playing a VN to NOT READ is like going to the gym to take pictures, stupid, yes, but there are people who do it haha. The thing is, there are games of this style that are only for fapfap, but if you take LLTP or deluca family to skip the story.. damn..

Btw, I use WT when I see the VN has too many routes or possible lost scenes, but reading every dialogue, of course :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, playing a VN to NOT READ is like going to the gym to take pictures, stupid, yes, but there are people who do it haha. The thing is, there are games of this style that are only for fapfap, but if you take LLTP or deluca family to skip the story.. damn..

Btw, I use WT when I see the VN has too many routes or possible lost scenes, but reading every dialogue, of course :p
Yes I read all dialogue, but I still get lost sometimes without a wt :(

• Haha
Reactions: PinkGoddess

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Ok so I followed the walkthrough strictly and everything played out exactly except Day 64. I went to the Fey Court on Monday morning but when I asked for sex I was turned down. She said she wasnt up for it. Guide says that sex was supposed to happen, I was supposed to have the option of having her keep her clothes on or taking them off before starting.

What happened? Every single other step in the guide played out perfectly without issue, even the optional choices with the asterisk* where I could chose something else I decided to use the walkthrough option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway I reached the end of the current update and

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Ok so I followed the walkthrough strictly and everything played out exactly except Day 64. I went to the Fey Court on Monday morning but when I asked for sex I was turned down. She said she wasnt up for it. Guide says that sex was supposed to happen, I was supposed to have the option of having her keep her clothes on or taking them off before starting.

What happened? Every single other step in the guide played out perfectly without issue, even the optional choices with the asterisk* where I could chose something else I decided to use the walkthrough option.

Anyway I reached the end of the current update and
You pressured Nell too much to go meet the fairy queen. You need to go back to a save before then or during that conversation and invade mind again and loosen her concerns before you ask her about the visit.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
You pressured Nell too much to go meet the fairy queen. You need to go back to a save before then or during that conversation and invade mind again and loosen her concerns before you ask her about the visit.
Thanks that worked, I went back and fixed it. The guide says to threaten to break up to get her to go, never says to try and convince, give up, remove inhibitions, stay at stables, make her more willing to go, end spell, then reconvince her to go.

Now Day 64 goes smoothly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks that worked, I went back and fixed it. The guide says to threaten to break up to get her to go, never says to try and convince, give up, remove inhibitions, stay at stables, make her more willing to go, end spell, then reconvince her to go.
also you could have waited few days (gametime) so that she forgives to mc.

anybody got an updated walkthrough?
if you mean for 0.32 then not needed since choices are very obvious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea some follow wt too eagerly and then notice that whoops there was other option too.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Why this game doesnt have fanart thread? Fuck :(, can someone share with me some renders from Belle (the fairy, not the dev lol) and /or Primrose pretty pls?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Why this game doesnt have fanart thread? Fuck :(, can someone share with me some renders from Belle (the fairy, not the dev lol) and /or Primrose pretty pls?
There have been a tiny handful of fanart pieces earlier (much earlier) in this thread, but that's about it. I'd love to see more fanart, honestly.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes