professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
...are you absoluetly certain she is gone?
cause when I sided with Calie the player indicates that she is injured but still alive, for example she is invisible for anyone she does not want to see her
That is interesting. I haven't played that path yet....Gotta go back and find out how you side with Callie...
Like every one else....SAVE BELLE !!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wait for 20 days and there is still no sign when she will come back
...that's cause once she leaves she does it for good... she'll be back once you start a new game (or once included "New Game+")... otherwise you should load a save from before scaring her off

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I wait for 20 days and there is still no sign when she will come back
You moved too quickly with her and although she wants you and was willing to have you for one night, her shame and embarrassment from the act was too much for her and she left for good to keep her from the temptation of repeating the act.

You are going to have to go back to a save before that night and not reveal your feelings yet, and spend a little more time inside her mind softening her opposition to incest. Then you will be able to enjoy repeated oral, vaginal and anal sex with her and if you play your cards right, threesomes with Callie as well.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone help? Not sure what to do. The only person I can get new dialogue from is Crone, but I can’t find one of the needed clues. It’s something about what she was doing with the princess or something... the one that starts with the Belle can’t read clue. I’ve gone everywhere at every time of day looking for new content, there is none. I have the option to start the end game? I found a girl bathing in the River area but that lead nowhere.

Also, I got that mindreading skill thing a while ago but haven’t been prompted to use it anyone. Is my game glitched maybe?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Can someone help? Not sure what to do. The only person I can get new dialogue from is Crone, but I can’t find one of the needed clues. It’s something about what she was doing with the princess or something... the one that starts with the Belle can’t read clue. I’ve gone everywhere at every time of day looking for new content, there is none. I have the option to start the end game? I found a girl bathing in the River area but that lead nowhere.

Also, I got that mindreading skill thing a while ago but haven’t been prompted to use it anyone. Is my game glitched maybe?
Your game isn't glitched, you're just missing a clue or two. The first one, you get by reading a book about the royal family, then speaking to Thaddeus. For the second, you need to complete The Leannán Sidhe's arc. You then just need to connect the dots between those two clues.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, but I've done everything else possible in the game, at least up to the point I'm at. All books are read, all stats are maxed out, all girls lewded, etc.. I'm stuck at the one about 'how the meeting between those two people ended' and for some reason I don't seem to have the corresponding clue.

For the record, I haven't started the end game thing yet... I'm assuming I should be able to get this clue without having to..
you don't need to start the endgame for any clues. endgame starts on the day before the coronation so you won't have time to find or use any clues anyway. about the clue you're looking for, I believe you need to talk Thaddeus so he tells you that Lilith fell off the barbican and drowned

Reactions: _tewi

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
you don't need to start the endgame for any clues. endgame starts on the day before the coronation so you won't have time to find or use any clues anyway. about the clue you're looking for, I believe you need to talk Thaddeus so he tells you that Lilith fell off the barbican and drowned
Ohh thanks, I gave up on Thaddeus because he was 'busy' for the longest time, I just triggered a convo with him so that should lead to what I need.

Zaszar

Aug 10, 2020
Hey, I am stuck because I am missing: "What did the Leanan Sidhe mean when she told the Crone: “You stooped so low as to fuck your own s....”?"
I visited the Leanan Sidhe 2 times already and the game won't let me visit her again (for safety reasons, I am sure)

Reactions: applecart

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
she goes on a search to find a way to help herself from harming others. you must have not payed attention when reading and if i remember you also had one choice to make during the encounter when she says that.

Reactions: Zaszar

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey, I am stuck because I am missing: "What did the Leanan Sidhe mean when she told the Crone: “You stooped so low as to fuck your own s....”?"
I visited the Leanan Sidhe 2 times already and the game won't let me visit her again (for safety reasons, I am sure)
I recommend playing again. This is a story focused game and it seems you are mixing things already. If you already got the confrontation between the Crone and Leana Sidhe then you can't visit her anymore because she left.

Reactions: Zaszar

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Several days after the 2nd visit an auto Event will trigger in the morning and the Player will visit her for the final confrontation... afterwards she is gone, however for the clue you ask about you should ask the second person involved in this event afterwards.
I recommend playing again. This is a story focused game and it seems you are mixing things already. If you already got the confrontation between the Crone and Leana Sidhe then you can't visit her anymore because she left.
1st meeting teaches the MC dispell magic, second one inspires him to complete the morph sexuality skill... the 3rd meeting reveals his missing clue, from what I gather he is asking how to trigger the 3rd visit though

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With how amazing this game is I Hope pregnancies are planning to be added for like a ending or some kind of event
mc will most likely get 1 or more babies with princess(es) as heir apparents and prolly same with sister and callie and not forgetting nell.

Last edited:
Reactions: theimpregnator

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
According to the legend of Leanan Sidhe, she does drain brilliant artists.

She asks each lover, "Do you love me?"

If he says "no" she becomes his slave, desperate to appease him no matter what.

If he says "yes" the artist becomes her slave, desperate to appease her no matter what. And supposedly even death is no escape. The only escape is to find someone to replace her desire for.

I wonder how this will be handeled in this game if the mc says he does or doesn't love her.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes