DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I saw many devs here who work solo and do AWESOME job,the plot of this game its standard but good you may like it and I understand I just play to many good games that why those games with that quality dosent convince me.

and stop already cry pleas I post here my opinion and I dont care what u say its my own opinion someone may agree someone may not.
If you read back a week or so in the posts you will see exactly why that is.
There is a shortage of high res source material for Belle to work with, which means complaining about the games graphical qualities here is rather rude, since there is nothing the dev can do to make them better without having a huge graphics studios support.

There just is not much high res fantasy material for Belle to work with, and with that said, Belle has done an outstanding job considering what there is out there to work with.

Maybe next time you should take a politer approach and ask why the graphics quality is not higher, rather than bash a game for something that is beyond the game creators control.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Dont bullshit me about DEAV-TEAM becuse I can show you in 5 sec minimum 3-4 devs who work solo and do work 10/10 with awesome renders,background and plot.
Before you do, make sure your "examples" are in the fantasy genre. Trust me, this is the most important factor here because of the difference in quality of assets between the fantasy genre and the modern setting.

And excuse me for saying so, but the way you express yourself about this topic doesn't exactly scream that you're very knowledgable about it. Instead of acting all high-and-mighty and hinting at deeper knowledge, why not put your money where your mouth is?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You wrong Gothic was AWESOME game when I was first time play Gothic 2 also awesome and I still love gothic but the point its comparing this game to the others games here looks for me like old gothic we have 2020 and this game look like from 2008-2012

I play to much good ero-games here to be interested in game with that quality.

Dont bullshit me about DEAV-TEAM becuse I can show you in 5 sec minimum 3-4 devs who work solo and do work 10/10 with awesome renders,background and plot.
This post right here says exactly why the graphics are as they are. Belle.JPG

Reactions: Dragon59

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Belle, Please ignore this 'windfaker' guy/girl/whatever poster. You've got more important things to do and his opinion is baselessly negative. No matter what quality of work is put in a game, SOME MF person is going to be unsatisfied and want to rant.
The best option is ignore him. He's just probably fishing for feedback/comments to pad his ego.
The visuals in your game are Excellent! The story is exceptional and your game is heads and shoulders about the norm, which is proven by your patriots, the number of pages of comments you have and the fact that just this last update has gotten tons of positive and interested posters. Viva La Belle!

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm having trouble triggering sex scene with Nell after she become Fairy Queen... visited Fey Court for straight 10 days morning and afternoon but I got only one option LEAVE

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
You wrong Gothic was AWESOME game when I was first time play Gothic 2 also awesome and I still love gothic but the point its comparing this game to the others games here looks for me like old gothic we have 2020 and this game look like from 2008-2012

I play to much good ero-games here to be interested in game with that quality.

Please don't feed the trolls, especially the intellectually challenged ones..... many thanks

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Before you do, make sure your "examples" are in the fantasy genre. Trust me, this is the most important factor here because of the difference in quality of assets between the fantasy genre and the modern setting.

And excuse me for saying so, but the way you express yourself about this topic doesn't exactly scream that you're very knowledgable about it. Instead of acting all high-and-mighty and hinting at deeper knowledge, why not put your money where your mouth is?
I know that you said that you already had an idea for what the next project would be, but I have a suggestion for you.

What about a game set in modern times so that you have more resources to work with, "BUT" a continuation of this story in the future. Belle of course would be herself, but the other characters will not know of their pasts, and through game play learn of it and the impending evil that is soon to return that they have to stop.

Maybe not the next game that you do, but something to think about for the future.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have just began this game and have been searching for a 0.32 walkthrough as I can only find 0.31 is there a walkthrough for the newest version? if not that's find just curious (not far into the game yet anyway)
Just as a form of advice... the walkthrough should only be used in order to get an idea what is required to do in order to advance the story... most Players playing straight by the Walkthrough tend to end up stuck halfway through and either miss required clues and/or scenes

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
I have just began this game and have been searching for a 0.32 walkthrough as I can only find 0.31 is there a walkthrough for the newest version? if not that's find just curious (not far into the game yet anyway)
You can use the 0.31 version of the walkthrough as i think v0.32 only added the coronation day and some sex scenes which aren't that hard to get.

Ryuuuis

Apr 12, 2020
Tell her your feelings BEFORE you make her lose her hatred of incest (warning: this is "failing her quest", she will leave, and will not be available for the rest of the playthrough)

Once you're in a relationship with her, work at the library

Once you're in a relationship with her, choose to spend time together and give her a massage
Hey thanks! I'll try this out tomorrow.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Endgame is starting to be a Brazilian (LONG) soap opera :)
You think now we can expect:
v0.33 Endgame 2 - Part 1
v1.00 Endgame ?? - Part ?
;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering sex scene with Nell after she become Fairy Queen... visited Fey Court for straight 10 days morning and afternoon but I got only one option LEAVE
what does she say to mc when he suggests sex? if she says no then mc needs to wait few days (3-7) after that to be able to have sex with her.

Endgame is starting to be a Brazilian (LONG) soap opera :)
You think now we can expect:
v0.33 Endgame 2 - Part 1
v1.00 Endgame ?? - Part ?
;)
not unless game jumps from 0.35 or 0.36 to 1.0 as final version.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
not unless game jumps from 0.35 or 0.36 to 1.0 as final version.
The game will eventually make that kind of jump, but probably not from that version number. The endgame updates will likely only last for two more versions, and then we're back to our regular updates. The plan is for the versions to be named as follows:

0.33 - Endgame Part 3
0.34 - The End
... and so on.

When I consider the game (not just the story) to be complete, I will advance the version number to 1.00 no matter what it currently is at that time.

The version number does not, I repeat, does not represent a completion percentage. This is one of my biggest pet peeves with casual players and their limited knowledge of computer terminology. I don't blame the players, just to be clear. It's just that this is such a common misconception that it's a real problem when using version numbers for creative works.

Any future games I make will be almost guaranteed to not use version numbers for this reason. I'd rather just use names like "Update 1", "Update 2", and so on.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The game will eventually make that kind of jump, but probably not from that version number. The endgame updates will likely only last for two more versions, and then we're back to our regular updates. The plan is for the versions to be named as follows:

0.33 - Endgame Part 3
0.34 - The End
... and so on.

When I consider the game (not just the story) to be complete, I will advance the version number to 1.00 no matter what it currently is at that time.

The version number does not, I repeat, does not represent a completion percentage. This is one of my biggest pet peeves with casual players and their limited knowledge of computer terminology. I don't blame the players, just to be clear. It's just that this is such a common misconception that it's a real problem when using version numbers for creative works.

Any future games I make will be almost guaranteed to not use version numbers for this reason. I'd rather just use names like "Update 1", "Update 2", and so on.
In ur opinion, how many updates left for the final version? Im curious because this game has a lot of content right now and it seems like u have a lot more updates for it so.. haha (for me, perfect if the game will have a lot of more updates for sure)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
In ur opinion, how many updates left for the final version? Im curious because this game has a lot of content right now and it seems like u have a lot more updates for it so.. haha (for me, perfect if the game will have a lot of more updates for sure)
I have no idea.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018

AWWW, Come on, Belle, why stick with software tradition. you can always adopt a pseudo name system and have some fun with us.... Like we used to use for design releases. No one could ever tell how far along the system was until Final release... (except the Pgm Mgr. and he (I) wasn't tellin')

Beta Rel. "Alpha.2.0.3.5.75". . .becomes. . .
Beta Rel. "Bravo.5.0.23.6.01". . . becomes. . .
Beta Rel. "Charlie 1.1.3.5.75a". . .becomes. . .etc
what ever you want as you have thousands of iterations possible by incrementing each decimal point And no one will ever know how far along you are! No? :)

(Psst. ok and several mid decimal points could actually represent some revision in the code...story..character...drawing developments...to help you track when you went back and changed stuff mid-stream. Just make your own matrix . . . but don't tell us!)

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes