Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the info, but how is it less helpful than the hints that were posted previously? What must you confront Evelyn with exactly to reveal her Large Secret? As I mentioned earlier- I have done all of these things (or I wouldn't have the Symbol or the Book. When I attempt to use these two things on her, regardless or order, she doesn't respond accordingly and it breaks the spell. I also have all of the stats as maxed-out as they can be for this iteration of the game.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you for the info, but how is it less helpful than the hints that were posted previously? What must you confront Evelyn with exactly to reveal her Large Secret? As I mentioned earlier- I have done all of these things (or I wouldn't have the Symbol or the Book. When I attempt to use these two things on her, regardless or order, she doesn't respond accordingly and it breaks the spell. I also have all of the stats as maxed-out as they can be for this iteration of the game.

Reactions: Safetydummy

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The huge hint is wrong, the order was 1243.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Like in the Ace Attorney series, it's easy to trick yourself into answering wrong when the game asks you to present a clue. If you already think you've figured out the secret, you risk jumping too far ahead of the game's logic. If it trips you up, remember this basic tip, which is also true for Ace Attorney: If in doubt, answer only the immediate question you're being asked, nothing more.

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
hey there i just started with that game and i have to steel the books from the father to do that i need more courage how do i get more courage???

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hey there i just started with that game and i have to steel the books from the father to do that i need more courage how do i get more courage???
I think the Wizard gives you more courage when the tin man gets a heart and the scarecrow gets a brain
Sorry but the joke was too hard too resist

Reactions: Darkaura
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes