Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, weird models and, even more so, weird face expressions are the reason I usually don't like 3D games. This game has almost no issues in that aspect.

Only Big Brother I feel has better expressions and models, but then everything else is lacking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not into NTR, but I feel like it still adds some spice in this situation. I mean, as you can see in this thread, it did work in keeping the interest high at least.
If i gave the impression to be rude i apologize cause was not my intention. I just find hard for my tastes to make a romance and ntr situation collide in a story, even more in this game where a ''starting weak MC'' work his way up to get the girls he wants, i just can't see the point if then he lets other men having their way with them.
With that said i repeat i don't want to offend anyone or start a thread war about ntr, this site has enough of them haha.

I just wanna end up saying a big Thanks to the Dev that decided to make a story with actual consequences for the ntr cause having your woman in someone else arms HAS consequences. The story is more realistic and enjoyeable if makes sense and its not a complete unrealistic one.

Reactions: Jubz

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
This update marks the first time that you might have so many clues that they take up more than one page. Check your clue screen to see if you have red arrows to the left and right of your clues. If you do, the "missing" clues are probably on a different page that you can reach by clicking those arrows.

Evelyn's schedule has changed since version 0.5, so you probably missed interacting with her. You can't train courage until you have spent some time with her, at which point she introduces the courage trainer to you.
Release a walkthrough for the 0.6 version please!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Release a walkthrough for the 0.6 version please!
I don't write walkthroughs for the game, sorry. I just don't have the time. If I were to write one, it would mean smaller game updates every month, and I don't think people want that. For the time being, I rely on fans writing walkthroughs for other fans to use.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
One semi-common issue with 3dcg games is the first person perspective and kissing. I loathe the dating my daughter kissing scenes. It would simply be better to see it from the side, probably for other scenes like vagina exploration as well. Close ups of vaginas aren't particularly exciting, the exciting part is the woman the vagina is attached to.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
One semi-common issue with 3dcg games is the first person perspective and kissing. I loathe the dating my daughter kissing scenes. It would simply be better to see it from the side, probably for other scenes like vagina exploration as well. Close ups of vaginas aren't particularly exciting, the exciting part is the woman the vagina is attached to.
The problem with that is that I don't want to show the protagonist's face under any circumstance, so side views of that kind of thing is out of the question. The kissing scenes kept me going back and forth at the design stage for a while, but I eventually realized that the DMD method, for all its problems, still works the best for this purpose.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I can't agree enough with this. There are so many adult game developers who seem to take no interest in realistic expressions, and it bothers the hell out of me. The worst offenders are the crazy, constant grins and the winky faces that you so often see in these games. I think it comes from DAZ Studio (the 3d modeling application we use) offering sliders with preset expressions. My suspicion is that the vast majority of adult game developers find a slider with a suitable expression and then crank it to the max. It almost always looks ridiculous.

I go for subtlety instead. A hint of a smile at the corner of a girl's mouth. Her eyes looking away for a moment. Body posture reflecting emotions. There is so much one can do that most developers seem to ignore in their desire to get a quick render done.

One tiny detail that I obsess over and that I suspect nobody ever notices, is that I give each girl in this game their own way of smiling (for the most part, anyway), just like in real life.
Exactly! Which is why I disliked Samarra's open legs pose. Where the subtlety at?! Still though, you know your characters better than I do, so I won't complain too much.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
If i gave the impression to be rude i apologize cause was not my intention. I just find hard for my tastes to make a romance and ntr situation collide in a story, even more in this game where a ''starting weak MC'' work his way up to get the girls he wants, i just can't see the point if then he lets other men having their way with them.
With that said i repeat i don't want to offend anyone or start a thread war about ntr, this site has enough of them haha.

I just wanna end up saying a big Thanks to the Dev that decided to make a story with actual consequences for the ntr cause having your woman in someone else arms HAS consequences. The story is more realistic and enjoyeable if makes sense and its not a complete unrealistic one.
You weren't rude at all, and while I understand what you mean, I also think that the dev is going for an actual story and not just a grind to sex scenes. Good stories need villains, mystery and problems to overcome, and while I don't consider Thaddeus a villain, he does present a problem, which is enough until we uncover the bigger picture.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The problem with that is that I don't want to show the protagonist's face under any circumstance
I suppose it's same school of thought Valve had with Half-Life.
I don't particularly care about immersion with these games. I'd be fine knowing his face and if he resembled his sister it'd build up the incest theme. You could've make the mc and his uncle blonde like the sister and so on. As it frees you to do the better POV's in specific scenes, plus the amplified incest taboo it'd result in a better game ultimately.

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
If you add NTR in this game you must add NTR Genre too. I like NTR but with Female Protagonist, Female MC not Male Protagonist, Male MC (Thug Hero Party is my first time i play Male MC and it fucking my mind for 2 day and after that i fuking cancer this NTR style). After all i like Netori more becasue it please NTR fan and not NTR fan. Game are great until now. About Model: I like this! But they are not like a same in other CGs (Like Sister while you talking with her she look beautifull but while she smlie i like WTF she like old woman not young like before! and kiss too! If i rate 1 to 10 i will rate:
10/10 Story, clue, talking
7/10 Model, Character face
8/10 Interfact Menu, Font
Overall: 8.5/10 by now
Thank for the game

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
You weren't rude at all, and while I understand what you mean, I also think that the dev is going for an actual story and not just a grind to sex scenes. Good stories need villains, mystery and problems to overcome, and while I don't consider Thaddeus a villain, he does present a problem, which is enough until we uncover the bigger picture which we are getting hinted at quite heavily.

Don't get me wrong, i love the fact that this game is ''storytelling'' more that game itself. And honestly i don't find Thaddeus as a villan myself, he is just a men that wants what the MC wants soo yes, you described him perfectly as a Problem. The point is that in my opinion the MC is not interested in Evelyn virginity, in fact he didn't know he was at the beginning, he is interested in HER. And considering that i would love if the dev leave the game as a story more than a choice based game i must stand my ground saying that he should not get Evelyn (if you play your cards right), i would love an harsh confront between him and Thaddeus, damn even a fight later on in the game (maybe when Evelyn make up her mind about her feelings depending on the player choices).

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
If you add NTR in this game you must add NTR Genre too. I like NTR but with Female Protagonist, Female MC not Male Protagonist, Male MC (Thug Hero Party is my first time i play Male MC and it fucking my mind for 2 day and after that i fuking cancer this NTR style). After all i like Netori more becasue it please NTR fan and not NTR fan. Game are great until now. About Model: I like this! But they are not like a same in other CGs (Like Sister while you talking with her she look beautifull but while she smlie i like WTF she like old woman not young like before! and kiss too! If i rate 1 to 10 i will rate:
10/10 Story, clue, talking
7/10 Model, Character face
8/10 Interfact Menu, Font
Overall: 8.5/10 by now
Thank for the game
Info about NTR in the game page 74, i asked about it
I'll put the answer in spoiler tags for those that absolutely don't want to know.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
And considering that i would love if the dev leave the game as a story more than a choice based game i must stand my ground saying that he should not get Evelyn (if you play your cards right)
Isn't that what happens though? If you intervine they stop doing the nasty immediately.

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
If DEV like to be reality then NTR must be add in game but player can avoid if they interfact female character more and right in time to stop NTR will be trigger. If they don't care this character they will lose her to another man that care about her like real life.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
+ 1 to adding NTR tag to this game. Avoidable or not it is still featured in this game.
I strongly disagree. People looking at the list of tags will think this is an NTR-focused game or that those scenes are mandatory, which will make them not even open the thread to begin with. With the strong feelings people have about this subject, it is my opinion that it's better to err on the side of caution, and in this case that means not listing that tag.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If DEV like to be reality then NTR must be add in game but player can avoid if they interfact female character more and right in time to stop NTR will be trigger. If they don't care this character they will lose her to another man that care about her like real life.
The game has magic and a fucking pixie, they aren't going for fucking 'ultimate realism'...

Reactions: Darkaura

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I strongly disagree. People looking at the list of tags will think this is an NTR-focused game or that those scenes are mandatory, which will make them not even open the thread to begin with. With the strong feelings people have about this subject, it is my opinion that it's better to err on the side of caution, and in this case that means not listing that tag.
Yeah but that's not the point of the tags Belle. If you put a kind of content in a game, the tags are there to let people know what in the game. If you don't want to scare people away, don't put the content in... Leaving the content out of the tags purposefully is actually pretty deceitful. :(

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah but that's not the point of the tags Belle. If you put a kind of content in a game, the tags are there to let people know what in the game. If you don't want to scare people away, don't put the content in... Leaving the content out of the tags purposefully is actually pretty deceitful. :(
The "deceit" in this case would come from them seeing the tag and thinking what I said above: that it's a central part of the game and unavoidable. They would be tricked, or deceived, by the tag. If that is the tag system's design, then the design is flawed.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If you want to assure people, write something similar to the pm you gave me, ON the OP in big flashy psychedelic writing?
It certainly worked on me, I hate NTR with the passion of eleventy billion fucking exploding suns, but I don't feel scared away from your game...

But you can't just leave out the tag because people might be (rightfully if they truly hate it) scared away.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes