Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Heck if anything I didn't want it to go exactly like you mentioned that why I was talking about the whole "made up" sex screen since it feel like it come out of nowhere and the purpose for it was to made up for the ntr-ish screen before.
You are partly correct. Not about the last part though. It's not meant to make up for anything. However, it does come out of nowhere, which is sadly by design right now. It will happen more gradually in a later version once I begin to expand Evelyn's romance route, but since it's not there right now I had to let that scene happen easier. I'll spoil the intended mechanic behind it below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a problem with doing monthly releases, but not a big enough one for me to want to change it. Sometimes I have to include partially implemented scenes and systems because of limited time, which can make things behave a little strange. There are more situations like that in the game currently, but they don't feel as abrupt as this one. It will get better as development continues.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
You are partly correct. Not about the last part though. It's not meant to make up for anything. However, it does come out of nowhere, which is sadly by design right now. It will happen more gradually in a later version once I begin to expand Evelyn's romance route, but since it's not there right now I had to let that scene happen easier. I'll spoil the intended mechanic behind it below:

This is a problem with doing monthly releases, but not a big enough one for me to want to change it. Sometimes I have to include partially implemented scenes and systems because of limited time, which can make things behave a little strange. There are more situations like that in the game currently, but they don't feel as abrupt as this one. It will get better as development continues.
Yeah, from your post so far I did kind of get where the sex screen come from. But as you mentioned before, might be because there are two "dark" part back to back without light heart part in between so it come off as a bit too drama I guess.

Reactions: Belle and Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
That is WAY better thought out, than I would have given you credit for, not knowing any better. I should unRen your code and take a look. You seem to know what your are doing, far beyond most Ren'Py devs.

Reactions: Belle

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ah, I see herein lies my problem. When I go to confront with (with Symbol and Book in hand) I don't have/see the "clues" about her Sneaking outside or that she met with your Uncle. I see now that there may be an issue with this particular save now as well. This clears things up considerably. Apologies to the other poster who only put the 4 clues in their reply (Darkaura, I believe). I wasn't aware that the sneaking and meeting were also supposed to be shown. Oh well, have to try for Callie's unmentionables again anyway.

Thanks bmpb86.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
1.anyway to get perversity 5 and 6 yet? :)

2. If someone can pm or spoiler tag me, how to get action with evelyn would be naisu, alrdy unlocked hte big secret.

Wreggx

Aug 27, 2017
Followed exactly the walkthrough's guide, but still couldn't increase the first courage point.
Dont know what I did wrong. Other than that its a nice game, really looking to play it in the future.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seems like I thought I had finished everything and lost the best part in the update :coldsweat:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have to admit i'm one of those that despises any and all forms of NTR.

That kind of thing is my quick time event of H games. QTE's ruin AAA games for me and any and all forms of NTR does the same for H games.

It's not my thing at all.

The writing is fantastic, story is good, characters are amazing and the world building has been great. It's just one of those things. Ah well, can't please everyone. I can't fault anything else it's just one of those things I really don't like, kinda like spiders.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
Well shit. I need help guys. 0.5 walkthrough says that I should be able to upgrade my courage on the 3rd day if I go to the town hall (after first confrontation with sis). There's no option for it after I looked in the stables, training ground (upper and lower). Is there something I'm missing? Plz help.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ah, I see herein lies my problem. When I go to confront with (with Symbol and Book in hand) I don't have/see the "clues" about her Sneaking outside or that she met with your Uncle. I see now that there may be an issue with this particular save now as well. This clears things up considerably. Apologies to the other poster who only put the 4 clues in their reply (Darkaura, I believe). I wasn't aware that the sneaking and meeting were also supposed to be shown. Oh well, have to try for Callie's unmentionables again anyway.

Thanks bmpb86.
This update marks the first time that you might have so many clues that they take up more than one page. Check your clue screen to see if you have red arrows to the left and right of your clues. If you do, the "missing" clues are probably on a different page that you can reach by clicking those arrows.

Well shit. I need help guys. 0.5 walkthrough says that I should be able to upgrade my courage on the 3rd day if I go to the town hall (after first confrontation with sis). There's no option for it after I looked in the stables, training ground (upper and lower). Is there something I'm missing? Plz help.
Evelyn's schedule has changed since version 0.5, so you probably missed interacting with her. You can't train courage until you have spent some time with her, at which point she introduces the courage trainer to you.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Ok i almost finished the game and honestly i think its pretty good. Obviously i made myself spoiler reading the last comments and one comment from the dev is worrying me a bit.
About the romance with Evelyn, i avoided the Thaddeus scene (No way in hell im gonna play that in any of my saves) and i wanted to know if i am supposed to let her ''have her fun'' to build the romance in the next updates or you are planning to add a romance route which actually leads towards true feelings and not sexual ones only?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok i almost finished the game and honestly i think its pretty good. Obviously i made myself spoiler reading the last comments and one comment from the dev is worrying me a bit.
About the romance with Evelyn, i avoided the Thaddeus scene (No way in hell im gonna play that in any of my saves) and i wanted to know if i am supposed to let her ''have her fun'' to build the romance in the next updates or you are planning to add a romance route which actually leads towards true feelings and not sexual ones only?
I think you may have misunderstood. There is going to be a romance route, but it's not in the game yet. More importantly, there is no reason for you to let Thaddeus do anything at all to her unless you want to. Letting him do that actually hurts the romance path. Each path has its own advantages and disadvantages, but I don't punish the player for picking one over another when it comes to stuff like this.

Reactions: Djd3

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I think you may have misunderstood. There is going to be a romance route, but it's not in the game yet. More importantly, there is no reason for you to let Thaddeus do anything at all to her unless you want to. Letting him do that actually hurts the romance path. Each path has its own advantages and disadvantages, but I don't punish the player for picking one over another when it comes to stuff like this.
And with that my friend you earned my support. (and my money as soon paypal stops being a little bitch to me)
Nothing against ntr fans but you can't have those scene and build a romance at the same time, it's not even remotely realistic.

U

User_32285

And with that my friend you earned my support. (and my money as soon paypal stops being a little bitch to me)
Nothing against ntr fans but you can't have those scene and build a romance at the same time, it's not even remotely realistic.
Well it could still work for Netori fans (like me), but being a fan doesn't mean being compulsive to the point of only wanting it exclusively.

I mean in this VN I stopped Thadeues getting has dirty paws (and much worse) on (in) MC sister asap (well I let him kiss her to embaress him enough to get some leverage in negotiations heheh).

My compliments to Belle, really good job making something as "creepy" as sleep assault allmost seem like a little indescretion.

Having the pervy little pixxie present and commenting on it makes it sexy and funny.

The larger story elements make what you do to the girls seem necesery and even heroic.

That's some good writing :)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The models are pretty much the best I've seen in any game so far.
The progression is good and non-gimmicky, writing is good also.
Yeah, weird models and, even more so, weird face expressions are the reason I usually don't like 3D games. This game has almost no issues in that aspect.

Only Big Brother I feel has better expressions and models, but then everything else is lacking.

I'm not into NTR, but I feel like it still adds some spice in this situation. I mean, as you can see in this thread, it did work in keeping the interest high at least.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, weird models and (even more so) weird face expressions are the reason I usually don't like 3D games.
I can't agree enough with this. There are so many adult game developers who seem to take no interest in realistic expressions, and it bothers the hell out of me. The worst offenders are the crazy, constant grins and the winky faces that you so often see in these games. I think it comes from DAZ Studio (the 3d modeling application we use) offering sliders with preset expressions. My suspicion is that the vast majority of adult game developers find a slider with a suitable expression and then crank it to the max. It almost always looks ridiculous.

I go for subtlety instead. A hint of a smile at the corner of a girl's mouth. Her eyes looking away for a moment. Body posture reflecting emotions. There is so much one can do that most developers seem to ignore in their desire to get a quick render done.

One tiny detail that I obsess over and that I suspect nobody ever notices, is that I give each girl in this game their own way of smiling (for the most part, anyway), just like in real life.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes