Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
nah man my issue is i am gettings error one way or another so that is why i want to see the end.
What errors?

Circling back, stop using the walkthrough, it causes people more problems than it solves. There is no time limit, you can choose when to start the endgame. Just play the game, pay attention to the story, and try to use magic to get in everyone's pants. For the finger bone, as someone already mentioned, Nell has to tell you about it before you can search, and before that you need to have taken the knock spellbook to the Crone. If she's not telling about a finger bone, then don't worry about, just do other things. Explore, talk to people, find out if they want anything from you and try to do that thing.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Also, wanted to add, increasing your skill with magic should really be your main focus. I mean, the MC wants to get better at it so he can have sex with the ladies, and the Crone wants him to get better with it so he can, you know, save the world. So do what she's asking of you to level it up.

As we talked about in a lengthy discussion earlier, at some point Primrose is going to be accused of a crime and facing prison. It then should become your sole focus to stop that from happening. There is a time limit for this quest, but it's pretty generous.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Is it normal that I can't rape Evelyn in her sleep at the beginning of NG+ ?
I have max stats and deep sleep spell

Nevermind, I'm just dumb and forgot to change my shortcut so I was playing 0.37

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
In pretty much every game thread on the forum I always see people asking for complete saves and I just don't get it. You want to be able to not play the game? Why? What's the point? This is a serious question.
I've already played the complete story in a previous version so I only want to check out the new stuff without going through the whole story again, including things which can't be accessed by the gallery.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
View attachment 1551244
There's this locked action in 0.38
I have max agility and it's still locked
Play through that scene one more time. It behaves differently the first time, with certain locked actions. This will get reworked in one of the upcoming versions.

Edit: Actually, I'm thinking of a different issue. Any action that is directly related to Agility training must still be done in the normal order, even if your stats carried over in NG+. This is because they are so tied to the story progression and would make no sense if done out of order. So keep training your agility, even if it's at max. This is a specially treated ability in NG+.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Long Live the Princess [v0.38.0 Patreon] [Belle] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,18 GB / 439 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.38.0p-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 404 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.38.0p-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks for this :)

Please compress the Subscribe Star version as well...

Reactions: "CJ"

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
NG+ and base game still holds up months after my last playthrough, with plenty of expanded content. Didn't realize that there was so much effort put into rendering bad ends too, not that i'm eager to get to them

Long live the dev

Reactions: Belle

notthepolice

Oct 15, 2018
How do you get Nell's sleep scenes? Whenever I try I get told she resists the Deep Sleep spell, and I can't recall if there's some way to make it work on her.

ElBrento7

Dec 27, 2020
Also where do I find the clue in the walkthrough where it says that Princess Lillith fell from the tower 2 years ago?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Also where do I find the clue in the walkthrough where it says that Princess Lillith fell from the tower 2 years ago?
Stop using the walkthrough.

You get that clue from talking to someone who knows the princesses. Who have you met who would know them?

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
So the Demon kills me in the end, where did I fuck up? I completed every task in To-Do List

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the Demon kills me in the end, where did I fuck up? I completed every task in To-Do List
primrose got jailed at some point?

you were in good terms with all girls and asked their help?

picked right answers when talking to demon?

Reactions: scalvi
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes