gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Huh? Why do you say that? The next update is the Fairy Queen. The threesome with Nell will be added when my patrons/subscribers vote for it to be finished. I've put that decision entirely in their hands.
Actually Nell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I think they actually voted for that threesome without you realising, it's an honest mistake :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

RandomIsocahedron

Jul 1, 2021
Hi, I've been playing through 0.38.0, and I've encountered a wall. I researched the Probe Memories spell, gathered the mandrake, and I can't use it. On anyone. I've visited every character and have never seen an option to cast it, even though it is in my spellbook.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi, I've been playing through 0.38.0, and I've encountered a wall. I researched the Probe Memories spell, gathered the mandrake, and I can't use it. On anyone. I've visited every character and have never seen an option to cast it, even though it is in my spellbook.
There's just one use for that spell right now, and it appears late in the game. You probably won't miss it.

Probe Memories is a prime candidate for a spell that I can easily add small expansions to after 1.00 if I want to spice things up a bit.

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
I literally can't get perversity 5 and even though this has been asked one million times before not a single answer actually tells you what to do or it got changed or my game is broken. This shouldn't be this hard. Can you even unlock new stats in NG+ ?

I've tried every fucking thing and decided to start over from the beginning, can someone just tell me step by step how you go from 0 to 5 perversity before I waste my time stumbling around again, not a some fucking hint please just step one step two step three done.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I literally can't get perversity 5 and even though this has been asked one million times before not a single answer actually tells you what to do or it got changed or my game is broken. This shouldn't be this hard. Can you even unlock new stats in NG+ ?

I've tried every fucking thing and decided to start over from the beginning, can someone just tell me step by step how you go from 0 to 5 perversity before I waste my time stumbling around again, not a some fucking hint please just step one step two step three done.
Unlocking Perversity 5 is a special circumstance that can happen in one of two ways:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
This one, I'm stuck at this riddle. Can you help?
To complete the whole quest you'll need to finish both Nell and Samara's lines, but for this particular bit, it should be:
pick the option to ask Belle to point out any problems just to be sure and then suggest that to the queen.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Anyone figure out how to overcome Nell's resistance to the deep sleep spell and unlock her sleep scenes?
There are no such scenes to unlock. You can't overcome her natural fey resistances in this game.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I just want to say that this game is amazing, and that Belle's dialogue during scenes makes them 300% better, especially when you're being an absolute degenerate and she's just cheering you on while touching herself in some corner of the room.

Reactions: Belle

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Lovely update as always; Perversity 6 has been a long time coming. Though I suppose with that out of the way, that leaves the Fairy Queen training arc, and Sister Agnes route before LLP (sadly) comes to a close.

On an unrelated note, I did no romance, pervert 6 playthrough and noticed:
Either way thanks for giving us this amazing experience Belle!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Lovely update as always; Perversity 6 has been a long time coming. Though I suppose with that out of the way, that leaves the Fairy Queen training arc, and Sister Agnes route before LLP (sadly) comes to a close.

On an unrelated note, I did no romance, pervert 6 playthrough and noticed:
Either way thanks for giving us this amazing experience Belle!
I'm making notes of these, though I'm not 100% certain that they're entirely wrong based on how I set this up. I'm going to look into it once things calm down after Christmas. The epilogues are monstrously complicated to set up and debug.

Reactions: thewhiterider27
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes