scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
primrose got jailed at some point?
No

Also I didn't get any chance to answer demon. He just killed me after Thaddeus showed up

you were in good terms with all girls and asked their help?
Only Evelyn left me for good after the sex scene. I guess that's what fucked up my ending. Already on my way to fixing it :)

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
No

Also I didn't get any chance to answer demon. He just killed me after Thaddeus showed up

Only Evelyn left me for good after the sex scene. I guess that's what fucked up my ending. Already on my way to fixing it :)
wait does dying from the demon is manditory??

Jun 19, 2020
What errors?

Circling back, stop using the walkthrough, it causes people more problems than it solves. There is no time limit, you can choose when to start the endgame. Just play the game, pay attention to the story, and try to use magic to get in everyone's pants. For the finger bone, as someone already mentioned, Nell has to tell you about it before you can search, and before that you need to have taken the knock spellbook to the Crone. If she's not telling about a finger bone, then don't worry about, just do other things. Explore, talk to people, find out if they want anything from you and try to do that thing.
Dude some people could not care less about solving the mysteries themselves and reading all the dialogue. We just want to get to the good shit as quick as possible and jerk off in peace

Jun 19, 2020
"Removed the ability to leave behind evidence at night. This early feature no longer fit the game's theme and would have been very demanding to implement."

Damn that's disappointing. I know that it didn't add much to the game but I always thought that option was hot af

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
No

Also, you need to have completely solved the Crone's story before beginning the endgame. Make sure you've figured out who she really is, and have won her over to your side.

Reactions: scalvi

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
mac update coming?
Got the previous Mac version ? Then you can just download the new PC version, copy the game folder that's inside and paste that into the Mac app (right click, show package contents and navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun), overwriting the game folder that's already there.
As a precaution, always make a duplicate of the original Mac app so you can revert to it if you should do something wrong.

Reactions: hakon007

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Dude some people could not care less about solving the mysteries themselves and reading all the dialogue. We just want to get to the good shit as quick as possible and jerk off in peace
To yourself and those who's only aim is as you suggest, I have a humble suggestion.

Please don't gripe to those of us who love the stories and solving the mysteries and...

Choose a different Game !!

Jun 19, 2020
To yourself and those who's only aim is as you suggest, I have a humble suggestion.

Please don't gripe to those of us who love the stories and solving the mysteries and...

Choose a different Game !!
Lol what? No one ever said you guys shouldn't enjoy the story. We have no problem. We just want saves files and ways to bypass said story so we can enjoy the game our way. Also telling us to choose another game is a dumb thing to say. We love this game, just not the same way you do

HadesAl

Jul 13, 2021
I haven't been able to find Sammara after the first meeting (interrogation), Where is she?

Edit: nvm, visited the library reading room, got it!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No

well next to impossible to say where you fucked up. did you drive demon out of selena?

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
I've never ever gotten a good ending for this game, and I've played it like a hundred times at this point. I always seem to get locked out some how, and I've saved Primrose from being locked up and even ended up in a relationship with her on multiple play-thrus. I still can't get the good ending, and I don't know what's causing it. The walkthrough on this game needs to be updated.

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Did you spy on the pretty lady sunbathing near the river? Did you figure out who she is? Did you solve the Fairy Queen's riddle? All of those are important to winning the game.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes