Ferozban

May 13, 2020
Yeah, it's because of the innate spell resistance of the fey. It was something that suddenly popped up as I was developing this update. I felt like I had to be consistent, but it also saved me from a bunch of headaches related specifically to interactions with Nell in that scene.
Is there a way to reduce the Magic Resistance of Nell?
Because she is the first girl i thought of going to at night to try the deep sleep spell but got disappointing :(

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Because she is the first girl i thought of going to at night to try the deep sleep spell but got disappointing :(
I think the keyword here is "innate".

Kinda like asking if its possible to change someone's eye colour.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You'll get more chances to be naughty with Nell before version 1.00 but not during that night scene. There were too many complications.

Reactions: thewhiterider27

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
Hi, I’ve just started playing the game and am up to the point where I’m supposed to find out about your parents at the town hall but the option doesn’t appear? Any advice on how I get it?
I also can’t seem to kiss Nell at the top of the tower. She just rejects me each time? I’m sure I’ve missed something alone the way but for the life of me I can’t figure it out

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Game+ allows a couple of romantic routes that weren't available in the first playthrough to open up. And the fact that your stats carry over helps to gain access to scenes and conversations that weren't available earlier.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
What kind of NTR is currently in the game? I haven't played this years and the last one I remembered was with the sister

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Couple questions:
What was the "evidence" you could leave behind? I played the game a long time ago, but I don't remember the ability to leave evidence. Is it referring to something along the lines of leaving evidence and then the girl discovers you were molesting them in their sleep?

I remember Belle saying something about harem endings being bad endings. What is the ending that occurs if you try to make a harem with everyone? Is there a limit to how many characters you can/should woo at the same time? Can you romance Belle?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Hi, I’ve just started playing the game and am up to the point where I’m supposed to find out about your parents at the town hall but the option doesn’t appear? Any advice on how I get it?
I also can’t seem to kiss Nell at the top of the tower. She just rejects me each time? I’m sure I’ve missed something alone the way but for the life of me I can’t figure it out
I see someone is using the walkthrough. Don't, it will only screw you up. Look at the in game To Do list, explore, interact with the characters and try things out. People in this thread are generally friendly and very helpful, but when someone is just blindly following the walkthrough and they miss something, it's really hard to figure out where they're stuck.

In general, to move forward with any of the girls, talk to them, spend time with them, figure out what they want, and try to use magic to determine their different secrets.
Any one has walkthrough of version.38
No, and it isn't needed.
What kind of NTR is currently in the game? I haven't played this years and the last one I remembered was with the sister
That's it.
Couple questions:
What was the "evidence" you could leave behind? I played the game a long time ago, but I don't remember the ability to leave evidence. Is it referring to something along the lines of leaving evidence and then the girl discovers you were molesting them in their sleep?
You used to be able to jerk off on them and not clean up afterwards. This never led to anything anyway, none of them ever seemed to noticed she was waking up with jizz all over her face every morning. I haven't played the newest version, but it sounds like the option to do this was removed.
I remember Belle saying something about harem endings being bad endings. What is the ending that occurs if you try to make a harem with everyone? Is there a limit to how many characters you can/should woo at the same time? Can you romance Belle?
The only real "harem" ending happens if:
Otherwise, you're going to need to make a choice at the end as to who you end up with. Any others that you had a romantic thing going with are going to be disappointed.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I cant fap when I hear a beautiful and glorious opening song of this game.
So amazing, please does anyone know the title of the soundtrack at main menu?

Update: Nevermind, saw it at Gallery. Love the music here, gives you a fantasy world vibes.

Reactions: Belle

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Long Live the Princess [v0.38.0]
I'm using the 0,31 WT and states Day 43 Monday afternoon go to Town Hall/Train Courage/give Thaddeus panties whereas in game won't let me Reached the end of courage training/Thaddeus is busy cannot meet him. What i do there wait for next version or continue without meeting him? (WT continues up to Day 64)

EThrownaway

Sep 26, 2017
Maybe I'm not seeing how to do it, but is there a way to sleep sex with Evelyn before you actually have sex with her? It keeps saying she would notice if she were no longer a virgin, but is there a way around that?

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes