Jan 8, 2022
Finish Samarra's Medium Secret to unlock the writing room in the library. It's one of the spells down there.
Did I miss something when I went and "unlocked" it myself? I see it listed that I have it but I haven't been able to use it yet and I dont know what I need in order to actually use the spell.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Always surprising to find out how many people are blind in these threads.

Truly shocking and heartbreaking.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Will there be any options in later updates to combine good endings with certain characters? Example: Selena hires Callie as a royal dressmaker as a favor to the MC to allow that romance to continue.

EThrownaway

Sep 26, 2017
Belle I wasn't able to get an answer to this, but is it possible to have sleep sex with Evelyn before actually having sex with her in the story? Any way to circumvent the "she's a virgin" thing?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Will there be any options in later updates to combine good endings with certain characters? Example: Selena hires Callie as a royal dressmaker as a favor to the MC to allow that romance to continue.
Probably not. The requirements if you want the royal ending are quite clear. Besides, I'm making a beeline for version 1.00 now. You have no idea how many requests I get for "small" content additions from players. If I started doing them, I would be stuck with LLtP forever.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why rob her perfectly fine virginity away from her?
Just, why?
Love is pure and it throbbs from the heart.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
I can smell the questions pouring in from here and i don't even lurk this thread, so
(spoilers if you want to do it yourself)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW TO REACH PERVERSITY 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that, the final perversity level is unlocked.

Huge shout-out to jsmitth529 for letting me know the first version of this short tutorial was wrong, I probably should've checked the first time lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonball62

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I can smell the questions pouring in from here and i don't even lurk this thread, so
(spoilers if you want to do it yourself)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW TO REACH PERVERSITY 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Last chance for your spoiler warning, as the game hints at the next step here.!!!!!!!!!!!!
With that, the final perversity level is unlocked.
Enjoy!
Except that you're incorrect. All you need is to reach Perversity 5 and learn Deep Sleep and you're already at Perversity 6, or 5+1 as the game puts it. You don't need to fuck anyone's mouth, you can go for any hole you want while they're sleeping.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes