jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
Except that you're incorrect. All you need is to reach Perversity 5 and learn Deep Sleep and you're already at Perversity 6, or 5+1 as the game puts it. You don't need to fuck anyone's mouth, you can go for any hole you want while they're sleeping.
Really? Huh, I don't think I checked between learning it and acting on it. Thanks for letting me know, lemme just edit that real quick

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
You're both wrong.
How so? Unless I somehow fulfilled some other condition on accident, I went straight from learning Deep Sleep to the full night scenes. As in literally, I learned Deep Sleep, passed time, and initiated a night scene. I had everything available.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
A few points:

• Spells and your knowledge of them are not related to your Perversity.
  • There is more than one way to reach Perversity 5. You don't have to touch the night scenes.
  • The game literally tells you how to reach Perversity 6 before you even get there.
  • You don't unlock Perversity 6. You unlock Perversity 5. Perversity 6 is not permanent.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
A few points:

• Spells and your knowledge of them are not related to your Perversity.
  • There is more than one way to reach Perversity 5. You don't have to touch the night scenes.
  • The game literally tells you how to reach Perversity 6 before you even get there.
  • You don't unlock Perversity 6. You unlock Perversity 5. Perversity 6 is not permanent.
Unless that means there's a way to achieve Perversity 6 without the usage of Deep Sleep, I don't see how I was wrong. I never said anything about needing the night scenes to unlock Perversity 5, only that you needed it and Deep Sleep to hit Perversity 5+1. I also didn't say anything about spells being related to perversity, nor did the person before me, beyond needing Perversity 5 and Deep Sleep to reach Perversity 6.

I didn't know about Perversity 6 being temporary though, as I've used it multiple times in a row without any problem.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Unless that means there's a way to achieve Perversity 6 without the usage of Deep Sleep, I don't see how I was wrong. I never said anything about needing the night scenes to unlock Perversity 5, only that you needed it and Deep Sleep to hit Perversity 5+1. I also didn't say anything about spells being related to perversity, nor did the person before me, beyond needing Perversity 5 and Deep Sleep to reach Perversity 6.

I didn't know about Perversity 6 being temporary though, as I've used it multiple times in a row without any problem.
You're contradicting yourself (and me), and I was replying to both of you. If I say that spells are unrelated to Perversity and you say that Deep Sleep unlocks Perversity 6, one of us is clearly wrong (hint: it's not me).

Deep Sleep has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with this.

Reactions: Dringar

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Ah, I must've missed that. You don't use one to unlock the other, but you do need both of them to access the full night scenes. That's where I was confused. Whenever I checked my perversity it was always at 5+1, so I assumed that was just Deep Sleep at work and not a separate mechanic.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I literally posted two weeks ago that the way to get perversity 6 was to wait one day without cumming LMAO

I didn’t see where the game says that to you though, but I might’ve skipped the text on accident.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
Huh weird, personally I pretty much did the same as jsmitth. Get the spell, do the night stuff. Even did some sex scenes before and after learning the thing to pass the time until night so I could access the new scenes. Also, it might just be because my last save was right before endgame, but I didn't see any text about any of that in-game.

Cacodemon90

Sep 19, 2018
How do you have sex with Samarra or Nell when they are sleeping? I've already have level 6 of perversity and agility but they wake up everytime.

Oct 19, 2020
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

Hey anyway there can have android version of this mod?

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
How do you have sex with Samarra or Nell when they are sleeping? I've already have level 6 of perversity and agility but they wake up everytime.

Belle explained a while back that you can't "because of the innate spell resistance of the fey," as Deep Sleep is required for that, and it won't work on Nell. It doesn't seem like it will be possible at any point, though we are getting more Nell content, besides.

I literally posted two weeks ago that the way to get perversity 6 was to wait one day without cumming LMAO

I didn’t see where the game says that to you though, but I might’ve skipped the text on accident.
Huh weird, personally I pretty much did the same as jsmitth. Get the spell, do the night stuff. Even did some sex scenes before and after learning the thing to pass the time until night so I could access the new scenes. Also, it might just be because my last save was right before endgame, but I didn't see any text about any of that in-game.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
anyone can help me. im playing this game completely follow the walkthrough. but when i reach on day 32, in the walkthrough it show that i can have a kiss scene with her and get a scene. but my gameplay, nell still push me away when i want to kiss her. is that im missing something?

deviator

Nov 22, 2020
Dont follow the walkthrough blindly, just use it as "todo list" such as the one built in the game.
And actually playing the game and using your brain doesnt hurt either...

Reactions: Caloi

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
after having sex with evelyn, did she really leave you? i cant have any scene with avelyn anymore. she just leave me after the first night with her. what should i do

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes