Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
after having sex with evelyn, did she really leave you? i cant have any scene with avelyn anymore. she just leave me after the first night with her. what should i do
Yeah, you pushed her before she was ready.

Reactions: Caloi

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
after having sex with evelyn, did she really leave you? i cant have any scene with avelyn anymore. she just leave me after the first night with her. what should i do
If you want her back you'll need to load an earlier save. You can't tell her how you feel until after you've convinced her that incest is okay.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Belle explained a while back that you can't "because of the innate spell resistance of the fey," as Deep Sleep is required for that, and it won't work on Nell. It doesn't seem like it will be possible at any point, though we are getting more Nell content, besides.
well with nell doesn't need spells (besides invade mind etc) to be able to fuck her.

if you advanced with her too quickly she left permanently so either load earlier save before she left or restart.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
im sorry but may i know, for the new changelog, i saw that belle has implemented the perversity level 6 but when i open my abilities in mu game, there is only 5 box of level for perversity. how i can get that level 6?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im sorry but may i know, for the new changelog, i saw that belle has implemented the perversity level 6 but when i open my abilities in mu game, there is only 5 box of level for perversity. how i can get that level 6?
it's temporary boost.

Oct 19, 2020
You don't ejaculated or have sex then you get a +1 next to the 5 there was a long discussion about this in the thread

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Obviously, you can't be expected to read an entire 843 page thread if you're new, but please at least read the last two pages or so before asking a question. This topic was very clearly answered just one page ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where in the stable i only spend time with her
you don't have option to go roof climbing with her? maybe needs to talk with samarra 1st after she's defeated mc and then chat with nell and find out more of her. no rush to learn since you got unlimited time before endgame so you can chat with samarra and nell as much as you want.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
you don't have option to go roof climbing with her? maybe needs to talk with samarra 1st after she's defeated mc and then chat with nell and find out more of her. no rush to learn since you got unlimited time before endgame so you can chat with samarra and nell as much as you want.
So the game telling you that you have limited time is bullshit. Good to know.

On a side note, does anyone know if and when the walkthrough and mod will be updated? I don't really mind waiting for it to happen, but would be nice if there was any timeframe to expect.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Aren't the walkthrough and mods unofficial? Because in that case you just have to hope that some charitable soul takes the time to make new ones.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
The walkthrough is best avoided. It causes far more problems for people than it solves. There is no time pressure, you can choose to start the endgame whenever you want after a certain point.

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
guys i reall liked this game is there a game similar to this where you have to solve cases using some clues like this ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the game telling you that you have limited time is bullshit. Good to know.

On a side note, does anyone know if and when the walkthrough and mod will be updated? I don't really mind waiting for it to happen, but would be nice if there was any timeframe to expect.
well not unlimited but still plenty of days to do everything.

neither gets updated and ingame has hints on what to do.

guys i reall liked this game is there a game similar to this where you have to solve cases using some clues like this ?
ask on recommendations.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes