ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Dev cut her from the game alltogether.
Were you trolling, or is this what you really thought based on the line you quoted? If English isn't your first language, I can see how you would think that, but no, that isn't what it means. What you read: [there was once certain] "Evelyn content that is no longer in the game." How you interpreted it (assuming you're sincere): "Evelyn content is no longer in the game." See the difference in meaning? The existence of some "Evelyn content that is no longer in the game" does not preclude the possibility of other Evelyn content still being in the game.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.39.1 (SS version).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
which version is this?? ss o patreon? thanks

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Man I thought this game was finished like a year ago, what happened?
The base game is finished, as in the main story. There's New Game Plus and other material being added for the time being.
Chief among these updates:
- Callie (the tailor) gets a proper romance in NG+
- The original Fairy Queen gets more sex scenes to help sexually awaken her.
- Missing spells were added.

Reactions: Akachan

F95Use

Dec 13, 2017
How far is this game from completion? I remember trying it a year or two ago and it was nice, but at this moment I don't really want to start an unfinished game...

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes