Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How far is this game from completion? I remember trying it a year or two ago and it was nice, but at this moment I don't really want to start an unfinished game...
If you looked at the previous pages, you'd see that the story is done. All thats being added at the moment is New Game Plus content, some scenes to expand on various characters and some spells that are fun but not quite story important.

Reactions: Green83rry

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How far is this game from completion? I remember trying it a year or two ago and it was nice, but at this moment I don't really want to start an unfinished game...
The main story is complete, Belle need to finish some side contents, I don't how many updates will be required, but we are almost at the end.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I posted an estimate to my supporters this week where I said that I expect version 0.42 to the be last one before 1.00. It's possible I add a 0.43 if the workload to get to 1.00 from 0.42 turns out to be too large, but I don't yet know if that will be the case.

The schedule is this:

0.40: Nell update
0.41: Sister Agnes Part 1
0.42: Sister Agnes Part 2
1.00: Polish and finalization, including bringing all remaining sex scenes up to recent standards and introducing achievements. Expect an optional time limit to be introduced at this point as well.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

does it work with v0.39.1 ?

Reactions: mofonistik

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:unsure: Someone knows telling me the file or files that have changed in the SS version to work, validate incest?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Need pre-endgame help

Did everything but FQ's vision, but it seems like I'm missing clues. I know Nell is her sis, but there's no clue connecting a FQ to human baby daddy.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Has Sammarra's character finished? I've been putting off playing this game until all her stuff was in it. I know that the game is effectively complete and is mostly just being padded here and there atm, but what I want to know if we can expect Samarra to get any padding, if not I can start playing this soon..

Thanks!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Wi
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

will this be upgraded for latest versions

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
can someone tell me why this is so popular game ? its nothing good in it for me. Please teach me, tell me why you like this game

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes