forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
playing this game for a third time. this time fallowing the walkthrough. one of the best, and in my humble opinion, the best game here...

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
If there is a free mode/side quest in the future will there be choices to "put dirt in everyone/individual eye"?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

is this working with 0.39.1?
PS the walktrouth link is down can someone reupload?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
How to prevent Primrose from getting arrested? I read somewhere, if she gets arrested I get locked out from a relationship with her.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Yea as I said, it's mostly just one peculiarity that stood out in an otherwise enjoyable story. I do think it's more than just a simple issue of fantasy moralities though, as even in fantasy humans tends to react like well... humans. Though not identical, general moralities tend to apply.
You're apply post-game knowledge to common folk. :)
There are no social medias or ability to "check your stats" for people around you. In small community gossips are shared constantly so everyone is "knowing" that you're some kind of black sheep, trying to learn truth-saying yet don't seems to be good at it. It's too late for them when they're discovering the truth :p

Overall - most truth-sayers would be perfect interrogators and counter-intelligence agents for local rulers. You would never dare to be rude with someone who can easily send you to jail, isn't it? :)

Most of "common" magic in this game is subtle so it would have no issues to incorporate in daily lives. Medieval times were a bit different from our - it wasn't strange to seek advice from priest before doing anything important and so witches&spellcasters could easily take this role. Only "greater magic" like teleportation, mind reading, healing, immortality, etc - would change human society notably.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this working with 0.39.1?
PS the walktrouth link is down can someone reupload?
still no as its been said "few" times. don't need wt-pdf besides on few cases.

Please help me question: fairy queen vision interpretation
I am stuck here
Please help me
Thanks.
Check Walkthrough.

How to prevent Primrose from getting arrested? I read somewhere, if she gets arrested I get locked out from a relationship with her.
find your inner sherlock holmes/hercule poirot.

Any latest walkthrough ? for 39.1?
No, no and NO. pdf-wt won't be updated unless some player does it. ingame hints give enuf info on most cases.

Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me what NG+ currently does? What I know for sure is:
- Keeps your stats so you can start with maxed out Charisma, etc.
- Keeps some of your spells such as Morph Sexuality and Deep Sleep, but you still have to train with the Crone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me what NG+ currently does? What I know for sure is:
- Keeps your stats so you can start with maxed out Charisma, etc.
- Keeps some of your spells such as Morph Sexuality and Deep Sleep, but you still have to train with the Crone.
books read etc and fun with the nun someday.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Is it normal you can get Callie to so easily cheat on MC with Evelyn?

Like if MC makes Callie his girlfriend then asks for sex, she jokes about if he intends to bring her a woman then smooths it over by saying she would never do that now that they're in a relationship. A statement which doesn't trigger MC's truthsayer abilities. But if you then go to Evelyn and tell her to seduce Callie, she accepts her advances without any (additional) hesitation. Is this intentional?

The whole Callie and Evelyn triangle has so many event tracking flags, thought this order of events might be a possible oversight or a dialogue branch bug. Personally, I expected her to either reject Evelyn and/or approach MC about it. Though I suppose it could be Callie is simply the cheating type.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Like if MC makes Callie his girlfriend then asks for sex, she jokes about if he intends to bring her a woman then smooths it over by saying she would never do that now that they're in a relationship. A statement which doesn't trigger MC's truthsayer abilities. But if you then go to Evelyn and tell her to seduce Callie, she accepts her advances without any (additional) hesitation. Is this intentional?
Wait, what? You managed to make Callie your girlfriend and then managed to get a threesome started? That's not intentional. Those two paths are meant to be separate. Just to confirm, you did this in the latest unmodded version?

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Wait, what? You managed to make Callie your girlfriend and then managed to get a threesome started? That's not intentional. Those two paths are meant to be separate. Just to confirm, you did this in the latest unmodded version?
Yes. Originally, I had made minor modifications that I'm confident wouldn't have affected it (not my first rodeo). But seeing your post, I just made sure with both a fresh install (v39.1SS) AND a fresh save. Not even unren'd or console enabled. It took longer than expected to replay everything, but I wanted to make sure I didn't provide you faulty information.

I just progressed with the walkthrough to around the first leanan sex encounter, then focused on callie (and obligatory leanan) until the picnic and girlfriend night scene. From there I made Evelyn seduce callie, and evelyn is successful despite callie being in the relationship. I think it probably locks you out of the full on three way relationship/night scene, but it certainly does not stop callie and evelyn from going at it during the day.

Here's the clean save from right before asking Evelyn to seduce Callie.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes