Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think I've come across a bug. If you follow the path to get Primrose to fall in love with you but fail to prove her innocence before day 24, once you do give Samarra the proof to get Primrose out of jail you're never presented with the "Accept her advances" option and she never asks you to meet her at night. Instead she gives you 50 copper. It doesn't seem to matter what her various opinions of you are at this point.
That's a feature, not a bug. Didn't you read the latest patch notes?

Reactions: Akachan

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Do you want a war of succession? Because that's how you get wars of succession.
YES!!! All of my yes, you sir, you are a genius!

Imagine a sequel with that theme: "long live the queen". With all of your lovers having become delightfully bitter milfs and their nubile royal daughters sired by yours truly. Rivalries, intrigue, incest, assassinations, betrayals and coups d'état galore. All with a complicated web of political, personal relations and interests between the kingdom, the fey and the fomorians an older, more mature mc will have to juggle with.

Just picture that magnificent Habsburg jaw we will get to leave behind with the all the inbreeding that will be going on. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Any updated walkthrough?

I can't find the fingerbone.
Nevermind. We have to deliver the Knock book first

Last edited:

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Belle... I've commented on how great your game is. It's one of my first adult games. Thanks to "Belle", the hottest and most adorable and funny pixie :)

But i just have to ask you. Do you have plans for a new game?

Please say yes <3

Reactions: Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a link to the walkthrough? It's down.
don't need it except on few cases since ingame has hints and it was reposted some pages ago.

Search Is Your Friend

Belle... I've commented on how great your game is. It's one of my first adult games. Thanks to "Belle", the hottest and most adorable and funny pixie :)

Please say yes <3
yes dev is gonna make another game after this but not fantasy game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Please say yes <3
Yes, and I have talked about it both here and on my Patreon/SubscribeStar pages, and (especially) on my Discord.

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
if you keep having unprotected sex with with callie and primrose in there sleep will they eventually tell you they are pregnant?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
if you keep having unprotected sex with with callie and primrose in there sleep will they eventually tell you they are pregnant?
No. The time scope of the story means that none of the women know they're pregnant until after the story wraps up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long live The princess 0.39.1 with the gallery unlock mod by SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.39.1

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes