hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i've been avoiding this for 4 years because i didn't understand the english language and the text was too much annoying for me, also, kind of difficult for me at that time to figure it out how to play..

Now...

HELL YES!

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
yes. same way as in other games. why do you need it?

what do you mean?
Well,
I needed<--past tense
The console to progress the game since certain avenues lock themselves out if you progress other stories too far. So it would be nice if there were console commands. To push the story forward.
This answers both questions
I re-iterate.
This game is broken.
Might not crash regularly.
But it stops working at certain points.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Well,
I needed<--past tense
The console to progress the game since certain avenues lock themselves out if you progress other stories too far. So it would be nice if there were console commands. To push the story forward.
This answers both questions
I re-iterate.
This game is broken.
Might not crash regularly.
But it stops working at certain points.
No, it really doesn't. And I'm not sure what you mean by, "certain avenues lock themselves out".

And anyway, with the way this game is built, just changing variables around *would* break it and make things stop working, so it's not even useful to try.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
No, it really doesn't. And I'm not sure what you mean by, "certain avenues lock themselves out".

And anyway, with the way this game is built, just changing variables around *would* break it and make things stop working, so it's not even useful to try.
I'm not your beta tester
Play the game. Max out paths of one character over another.
This serves as my resignation as your beta tester

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I havent played in a couple updates, but I believe Solomon was just asking for specifics so if there was one(or more) paths that did do this Belle could be shown where to look. On the other hand, if a clue or hint just stumped ya (has happened to many of us) he or others might be able to point ya in the right direction. I only know of one time back mid-early last year( or earlier if I have gone that long ?) that a potential outcome was blocked by not doing it almost exclusively and that was Prim's murder accusation. Well, there was the jumping to confess to Evelyn your love and causing her to disappear forever. Those don't fit your description, however.

Just a thought.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Play the game. Max out paths of one character over another.
This serves as my resignation as your beta tester
no clue about what you are talking about.

only on 2 paths advancing too far locks player out of content and those are nell becoming new fq before has introduced old fq to joys of sex and if uses sister's help to be able to fuck callie then no callie picnic and whatever happens there.

Reactions: Wyrme

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
LOL, wut?

I'm not the dev and I'm not asking you to test anything for me. I'm trying to help you here dude, but okay.
Do a Playthrough and only concentrate on one or two characters. And you get nowhere.
I hate super grindy games.
You know how you get and keep subs? Make a good game. If you are relying on a persons need to finish a game for them to grind through your bullshit to hold their attention. I can guarantee you, the returns will be abysmal.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes