gkhl91

Jun 14, 2018
Hi,

I was following the guide and I was on day 64.
When I was trying to have sex with Nell, now the fairy queen, she said she is still upset with me.

Can anyone help me please? What do I need to do here? Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,

I was following the guide and I was on day 64.
When I was trying to have sex with Nell, now the fairy queen, she said she is still upset with me.

Can anyone help me please? What do I need to do here? Thanks.
1. don't use wt-pdf
2. give her time week or 2 doing other things before meeting her again
3. or load save before forcing her to become fq and use spells

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So for a full romance Callie route, i can't get into relationships with other girls like Primrose or Nell, correct?

awqsrem man

Apr 6, 2018
still no as its been said "few" times. don't need wt-pdf besides on few cases.

Check Walkthrough.

find your inner sherlock holmes/hercule poirot.

No, no and NO. pdf-wt won't be updated unless some player does it. ingame hints give enuf info on most cases.
Anyone have a reupload on the walkthrough? - NO, shut up don't ask for the walkthrough
How do you do this thing? Check walkthrough.

I actually can't believe you even posted. Your "I'm so smug and purposefully unhelpful" mentality is astounding.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I actually can't believe you even posted. Your "I'm so smug and purposefully unhelpful" mentality is astounding.
not smug but after same thing gets asked on every page it gets annoying.

if wants old pdf-wt then its linked some pages ago but that was made for old version and isn't accurate anymore.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I haven't played in quite a while, but if I remember correctly, you get one point from reading a book you find in the library, then all the rest come from making the various women fall in love with you.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Charisma is gained by getting each potential LI to the point where they would enter into a relationship with you if you chose to ask them, I believe. So it's basically reading that one book in the library, and completing each girl's storyline.

Jul 13, 2021
What route should i take to princess selena, i think i've missed something for clues one last clues needed to make her collapse *Sigh* hope i didn't use WALKTHROUGH something is off even MY BELLE PIXIE DIED in tha end game she got killed by selena by taking advantage to invade her mind;<

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What route should i take to princess selena, i think i've missed something for clues one last clues needed to make her collapse *Sigh* hope i didn't use WALKTHROUGH something is off even MY BELLE PIXIE DIED in tha end game she got killed by selena by taking advantage to invade her mind;<
1st confrontation? if so then mc can't win that and belle isn't dead.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes