Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Do a Playthrough and only concentrate on one or two characters. And you get nowhere.
I hate super grindy games.
You know how you get and keep subs? Make a good game. If you are relying on a persons need to finish a game for them to grind through your bullshit to hold their attention. I can guarantee you, the returns will be abysmal.
I think you misspelled, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you aren't the dev and were only trying to help. I'm very sorry for being an asshole."

It's okay though, I get that those keys are really close together on the keyboard. Your apology is graciously accepted. If you need any other help with the game, I'm always happy to try.

*Edit to add*
In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Evelyn still left after doing all walkthrough steps :(
could someone reupload the walkthrough ? the file's deleted from mega
That's because the walkthrough is broken and should be avoided. The game really doesn't need one, check the in game hints, listen to what people tell you, and if you get hung up there's usually someone willing to try and lend a hand on this thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do a Playthrough and only concentrate on one or two characters. And you get nowhere.
You know how you get and keep subs? Make a good game. If you are relying on a persons need to finish a game for them to grind through your bullshit to hold their attention. I can guarantee you, the returns will be abysmal.
if you start endgame and not friend of samarra, nell isn't sitting on throne and many more things then you are fucked up and can't win.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
How about, and hear me out on this, as crazy as it might sound
How about..
... if you hate this game that much...
... you just shut up, stop whinning made up arguments that make no sense, and go find another game, instead of keeping going here when nobody believes you ?

Just a thought.

That aside, I haven't played this in a very, very long time. Seems like there's a lot more content now, which feels me with joy.
I do have one question though : I remember the original idea was to implement a time-limit for the game. Though it makes sense given the scenario, I'm not a big fan of it (I usually either fail to pick up on what to do and like to fuck around for a time). So my question is, has it been implemented yet or can I still dumbass my way around ?

Reactions: Jorjor69 and Evil13

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How about, and hear me out on this, as crazy as it might sound
How about..
... if you hate this game that much...
... you just shut up, stop whinning made up arguments that make no sense, and go find another game, instead of keeping going here when nobody believes you ?

Just a thought.

That aside, I haven't played this in a very, very long time. Seems like there's a lot more content now, which feels me with joy.
I do have one question though : I remember the original idea was to implement a time-limit for the game. Though it makes sense given the scenario, I'm not a big fan of it (I usually either fail to pick up on what to do and like to fuck around for a time). So my question is, has it been implemented yet or can I still dumbass my way around ?
I don't think the time limit has been implemented yet, but there is a point where you can choose to start the endgame.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't think the time limit has been implemented yet, but there is a point where you can choose to start the endgame.
I see. I'll have to keep an eye out, then, but I can enjoy the story whitout stressing too much about being dumb. Thanks.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I see. I'll have to keep an eye out, then, but I can enjoy the story whitout stressing too much about being dumb. Thanks.
Belle has said they are going to implement an optional time limit in the final version of the game, but as noted above, right now there is no time limit. After Day 40-something, you'll see an option to start the endgame when the MC wakes up in the morning, but when to actually start it is totally up to you.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Belle has said they are going to implement an optional time limit in the final version of the game, but as noted above, right now there is no time limit. After Day 40-something, you'll see an option to start the endgame when the MC wakes up in the morning, but when to actually start it is totally up to you.
Thanks for the non-spoilery pointer, friend.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The time limit will be added for the 1.00 release, but it will be entirely optional. You will choose one of two modes upon starting a new game.

But keep in mind that there is one section of the game that is still timed, though the consequences of failure are now much less severe after the last update.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on, do you really have to ask which section of the game is timed when it happens relatively early and features its own countdown timer that you see every action?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Come on, do you really have to ask which section of the game is timed when it happens relatively early and features its own countdown timer that you see every action?
well i have forgotten a lot what happened early since i didn't play this for months but i guess i finished it inside timelimit.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Phew, I'm back in action and animating sex scenes after four days of grueling computer building and setup. It was finally time to get myself a new computer, seeing as my old one was more than five years old (and 5 CPU generations). Keeping the old RTX 3090, though.

Reinstalling software and drivers on a PC you use for production sure takes a lot of time and work.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Did you get another GPU to pair with the 3090?
There isn't a good way to pair the RTX 30 series GPUs anymore. Yes, the 3090 does have an SLI connector but Nvidia is leaving it to software devs to write their own GPU sharing code so you won't see that much anymore. And all of the lower 30 series cards don't even have the connector anymore.

The benefit of the 3090 over any of the other cards is the 24GB of Ram onboard. You can load a huge amount of textures into the card for rendering and keep it from dropping down to CPU rendering. The next best would be the 3080 Ti with the 12 GB of Ram, still capable of doing pretty large scenes in DAZ3D or your 3D program of choice.

So to agree with Belle, that GPU is not the bottleneck.

And to be on topic, glad you got that sorted out as I am waiting on more Sister Agnes content.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes