Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Right now it seems it's only in a threeway relationship with your sister.
Actually, you can romance Callie, but its only in a New Game plus. So finish the game first.
Both of these answers are wrong. This game has a lot of complexities under the hood, and a lot of players make incorrect assumptions about how events happened in their own playthroughs.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Isnt this a complete project yet, I do not understand why the listing isnt 1.0 already.
If Belle doesn't consider that they're finished with what they want to put in as far as endings and content goes, then no, it isn't a finished project yet.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
It's story complete, but still a work in progress. Content that happens before the end of the story is still being added.
Plus the way he's designed the game/story, it in intended to be played more than once...with variations appearing. Those final variations are not yet complete...hence it's continuing.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Can you actually romance Callie or not?
Short answer is yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both of these answers are wrong. This game has a lot of complexities under the hood, and a lot of players make incorrect assumptions about how events happened in their own playthroughs.
Will NG+ content have similar levels of complexity, or will it be variations of base story events?

Reactions: SweatyDevil

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Will NG+ content have similar levels of complexity, or will it be variations of base story events?
The big mechanical differences are already implemented, so it's rather subtle. The biggest difference (in addition to the tutorial section) will be the addition of Sister Agnes.

Reactions: slick97

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Short answer is yes.

I was just able to find out how to make the morph sexuality spell and your post just prove me about what to do next. Thanks a lot :)

Anyway i think i might be stuck, i seem to cant get my ability to 5, i do roof climbing with nell, training with sam over and over again but nothing. Did i miss something?

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
I have a question
Is absorbing the demon the only way for a harem ending, or is there another way?
I'm using the android version by the way

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jaw1986baby

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I was just able to find out how to make the morph sexuality spell and your post just prove me about what to do next. Thanks a lot :)

Anyway i think i might be stuck, i seem to cant get my ability to 5, i do roof climbing with nell, training with sam over and over again but nothing. Did i miss something?
Level 6 agility isn't really a requirement except for an alternate way of completing the end game. There might be other uses for it however I haven't done any testing to see exactly where it's a requirement.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes