kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I've done all the training with Samarra so I have lost interest in earning money...will there be anything added that costs money?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am trying to tie up the loose ends before I initiate the finality of the first part of before I start a +game and the few quests I have left that I cannot find any info on here is 1. Solve the Crone's Dark Secret, 2. Help Callie explore her new sexuality, and 3. Wait for Belle to find a way to copy the Shrink Scroll.
I have spent weeks in-game trying everything I can think of during that time and am stuck on those three.
Assistance would be greatly helpful thank you.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
1. Solve the Crone's Dark Secret,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Help Callie explore her new sexuality

3. Wait for Belle to find a way to copy the Shrink Scroll.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This is mighty confusing, The last time I played through this, I had a VASTLY different ending, and had to make one of two choices, THIS time, even though I played it fully through, finished every quest more than completely, I still ended up with the worst ending possible for almost everyone involved...I can't think of a worse ending than THAT, where was the debate, where were the damning questions, the irrefutable PROOF that won the choice??

Mar 25, 2022
Hi i am new here, and to be sincere i am not the kind of people who uses to play those games, i am actually a bit embarrassed but since i had give this particular game a try have been obsessed for months always trying to reach any different endings, and i find it a great game, especially because the "adventure" things rather than just sex. however i am here because i have some questions since some time ago, and altought i had read this tread before i am intrigued to know some things respecting the pixie, (as she is the character who you have the most interaction with) even if they may sound silly.
At the Harem ending the pixie is killed by the spell right?
How besides magic Belle managed to put her new clothes with her wings?
also another thing, i know who i may be asking a lot but could you eventually pick the pixie when it is sleeping at the lake? could be fun. Also there would be a way to tell the Pixie when she begins to rub your "thumb" at night, something like. get the fuck out! or at the first time when she "asked" to get licked, to say "No" like in the other instances?
Well, thank you very much if you manage to answer at least some of the questions i would be glad, sincere regards. And i am sorry for taking your time

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This is mighty confusing, The last time I played through this, I had a VASTLY different ending, and had to make one of two choices, THIS time, even though I played it fully through, finished every quest more than completely, I still ended up with the worst ending possible for almost everyone involved...I can't think of a worse ending than THAT, where was the debate, where were the damning questions, the irrefutable PROOF that won the choice??
The "good" ending has several requirements to access it. For those curious, I'll leave a spoiler below of what you'll need.

As long as you have the following points checked off you should be able to obtain the "good" ending. I haven't tested if other variations are possible, but alternate approaches were hinted at in-game. Due to the lack of a time sensitive events you can trigger the endgame to start on any day of your choosing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The "good" ending has several requirements to access it. For those curious, I'll leave a spoiler below of what you'll need.

As long as you have the following points checked off you should be able to obtain the "good" ending. I haven't tested if other variations are possible, but alternate approaches were hinted at in-game. Due to the lack of a time sensitive events you can trigger the endgame to start on any day of your choosing.
I found that when I changed ONE choice, I had a different path, when I confronted the Demon, I had a few choices during the conversation, going back and choosing something else allowed me to progress to the point that I remembered when I played this last before I installed my 2TB 980 pro.

THAT'S the LAST choice I remember having to make there are only 2 PATHS to go down in order to end this properly before I posted my other comment, I hadn't even thought about going through the last chapter again and doing things differently, like trusting or SAYING that I trusted that weasel.

NOW I played through one path making me very powerful, and I am going to go back to that last choice and finish this the proper way with the ending I should have had in the first place.

Thank you for your guidance with this, I appreciate it deeply.

Mar 25, 2022
special tailored (mc prolly cut openings for wings) or she can subtract wings.
Yes more likely the second, as the pixie have big wings or maybe they are flexible enough? Some questions who while maybe are not important yet they catch the attention at the hundred time when you play the game.

Mar 25, 2022
Our favorite pixie is better naked anyway.
Yes, actually i didn't pay much attention to the clothes until recently, however, at the absorption ending, what you believe who happened to Belle being on the shoulder of the MC when he absorbed so much energy from the Demon, even if in theory it "is demoniac magic", that quantity and also managing to erase the minds of Nell and Thorn, i belive who she is killed in that end however she disapear without being mentioned anymore

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yes, actually i didn't pay much attention to the clothes until recently, however, at the absorption ending, what you believe who happened to Belle being on the shoulder of the MC when he absorbed so much energy from the Demon, even if in theory it "is demoniac magic", that quantity and also managing to erase the minds of Nell and Thorn, i belive who she is killed in that end however she disapear without being mentioned anymore
... What does it have to do with my post exactly ?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Can deaths be prevented?
For the romanceable characters you can save all of them (good ending), however some of them have specific requirements in order to keep them alive (such as the Fairy Queen). In general, as long as you discover all of their secrets and build up relationships, all of the characters (aside from the Fairy King) will live.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes