savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Hah. Was it revealed, what the new game will be about?
Belle has said it's basically still in conceptual stage but the idea that they mentioned would be a modern setting and involve playing a pair of photographers involved in the fashion industry or something similar, and that it would have a mix of M/F and F/F scenes.

They also said this could change completely in the future and was just a concept they were considering.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle has said it's basically still in conceptual stage but the idea that they mentioned would be a modern setting and involve playing a pair of photographers involved in the fashion industry or something similar, and that it would have a mix of M/F and F/F scenes.

They also said this could change completely in the future and was just a concept they were considering.
This is quite far from the current situation with the game. It hasn't been conceptual for a while, though I'm still mostly working on the prototype for the central game mechanic (a highly involved collectible card game without any DLC or paid BS).

The story is a superhero story with the kinds of typical twists and turns you can expect from me, and it follows the footsteps of a photographer who gets in over his head and the female leader of a major superhero group.

I have posted a lot more details about this game on my Patreon/SubscribeStar pages, particularly for backers at the higher tiers, but I have shared even more information on my Discord server for backers at every tier.

More public information will be coming once I'm ready to start making a publicity push. It's still a little too early for that, but I could start posting character teasers at any time.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
This is quite far from the current situation with the game. It hasn't been conceptual for a while, though I'm still mostly working on the prototype for the central game mechanic (a highly involved collectible card game without any DLC or paid BS).

The story is a superhero story with the kinds of typical twists and turns you can expect from me, and it follows the footsteps of a photographer who gets in over his head and the female leader of a major superhero group.

I have posted a lot more details about this game on my Patreon/SubscribeStar pages, particularly for backers at the higher tiers, but I have shared even more information on my Discord server for backers at every tier.

More public information will be coming once I'm ready to start making a publicity push. It's still a little too early for that, but I could start posting character teasers at any time.
ninja'd. XD

Yeah I realized a bit after posting that the post where you talked about that was over a year ago. Also I remembered you floating the idea of superheroes, but at the time seemed hesitant/unsure so I didn't bring it up.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Finally getting towards the end of development for the latest update. I've still got three animations left to create, but their basic poses have already been made. Can't wait to start working on Sister Agnes for the next update. :)

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
I did Evelyn's dark secret, convinced her incest was ok, admitted my feelings to her, she responded positively but there seems to be no hint on how to progress with her route after that. Anyone mind helping me out?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I did Evelyn's dark secret, convinced her incest was ok, admitted my feelings to her, she responded positively but there seems to be no hint on how to progress with her route after that. Anyone mind helping me out?
You have more stuff to learn about your family as the story progress. It's also related to the uncle. From what I remember, he goes on from there and you unlock more stuff.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
You have more stuff to learn about your family as the story progress. It's also related to the uncle. From what I remember, he goes on from there and you unlock more stuff.
Sorry I confused large secret and dark secret, I've already done them all now Belle is telling me to seduce Evelyn before she can think straight but I don't see any options to do so

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sorry I confused darkest secret and dark secret, I've already done them all now Belle is telling me to seduce Evelyn before she can think straight but I don't see any options to do so
Honestly I don't remember the exact steps, so I couldn't remember... If you've yet to find out stuff about the parents, then you're not yet at the part where you can actually do stuf with Evelyn. That much I remember.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Honestly I don't remember the exact steps, so I couldn't remember... If you've yet to find out stuff about the parents, then you're not yet at the part where you can actually do stuf with Evelyn. That much I remember.
You need to give her a massage once Belle tells you not to let her think straight, then she'll invite you into her bed that night.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Extending on the above comments, keep giving her massages until she's letting you massage her bare ass. Also, if you let things progress with Thaddeus it will take more massages, because she's not as sexually frustrated.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes