Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Either way, I'd say just put an end to her thing with Thaddeus.
Not gonna spoil why, but you'll likely be thankful by the end of the game that he wasn't monkey-fucking Evelyn the whole damn time.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Night sex(primrose) why i keep fail ? vaginal/anal ? say i need Agility so i am very sure i max out Agility, or is it bug ?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Night sex(primrose) why i keep fail ? vaginal/anal ? say i need Agility so i am very sure i max out Agility, or is it bug ?
Agility is not enough, you're missing something that allows you to do more than just touch. If you want to have have sex with them while they're sleeping then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Ockajabolcnik2

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, i need a little help. I played the game to the end and couldnt figure out primorses little secret. I found out trough a walktrough that im missing the last clue (the one where she gave the books to her father). I spent hours trying to find that clue and it just doesnt show up. Because of that i cant lvl my preversity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, i need a little help. I played the game to the end and couldnt figure out primorses little secret. I found out trough a walktrough that im missing the last clue (the one where she gave the books to her father). I spent hours trying to find that clue and it just doesnt show up. Because of that i cant lvl my preversity.
do your "job" in library.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I did, multiple times, i just get the "get some sleep" option. I have accumulated over a 100 gold by working for her.
Working from memory, you have one from doing your job, one from searching the street, and at least one from talking with her if memory serves ? Sorry, it's been a minute...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did, multiple times, i just get the "get some sleep" option. I have accumulated over a 100 gold by working for her.
that should have come up when mc has "worked" for his salary also you need to talk about it with her when she is under spell.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Do you maybe have an idea where i could get a save file, because i think my game bugged out.
It didn't bug out. You're just doing it wrong. You're looking for a clue that doesn't exist, so I can't even understand why you're stuck. Did you even try casting Invade Mind on her to solve that particular secret? It sure doesn't sound like it.

Ockajabolcnik2

Sep 12, 2020
It didn't bug out. You're just doing it wrong. You're looking for a clue that doesn't exist, so I can't even understand why you're stuck. Did you even try casting Invade Mind on her to solve that particular secret? It sure doesn't sound like it.
Ok, my bad I did try to invade mind multiple times before buy somehow i always missed a clue, plus when i looked at a walktrough it said i needed a clue about her father so i started looking for that. I figured it out now, thank you and sorry for wasting your time :/

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Is there any plans to add a feature to have constant perversity 6? Like maybe something for the new game plus? It would be kinda nice to not have to abstain for several days in order to get it back.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there any plans to add a feature to have constant perversity 6? Like maybe something for the new game plus? It would be kinda nice to not have to abstain for several days in order to get it back.
Not really, and you only have to abstain for one day, so it's not as big of a deal as you make it out to be. It only requires a tiny bit of planning when you intend to use it.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Belle I'm curious, why is the game not listed as completed even though there is an epilogue? Do you still have big plans for the game?

Jul 19, 2021
Hi, i was wondering, are we going to be seeing any more scenes from the fairy queen or leanan in future updates? i really liked the scenes from them that are in the game so far.

(ok, it appears i spoke too soon & after managing to finish the good ending, which was definately a barrel full of surprises, good chunk of puzzles, good storyline, awsome characters, especially the fairy queen, Selena & Lilith.)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, i was wondering, are we going to be seeing any more scenes from the fairy queen or leanan in future updates? i really liked the scenes from them that are in the game so far.
leanan is out of picture and depending which fq you are talking about mc can fuck fq quite a much.

Jul 19, 2021
its a shame about Leanan Sidhe, but bet im not alone in thinking the redhead fairy queen is quite the catch because she is gorgeous as hell.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes